Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Flashing red mic icon stuck on top of the screen

Hello,
Since iPadOS the red icon that you can see in the photo remains at the top even when all the music apps are no longer running. It mostly happens after an AUM session. A hard reset is the only solution. No one else has this problem?

Comments

• Yeah, funny how this has never been discussed here, maybe it’s because of the average age of user here. :D

Does yours change shape? Mine at times becomes like a mixed up keyboard character and or WiFi symbol. I’ve started a collection of photos at some point. Weird, surely Apple knows about this? Or is it some kind of Google doodle alternative?

It sure does not strike one as a great display of ones coding skills.

• Yes I had it when I updated to latest iOS but it seems to have gone now. Think I reset too.

• This bug has existed since the very first iOS 13 release and never been fixed. Quite astonishing for such a highly visible issue.

(you're still lucky there. For me it's mostly all available status bar symbols jumbled together on top of each other in a random location 😉)

• @supadom said:
    Does yours change shape? Mine at times becomes like a mixed up keyboard character and or WiFi symbol. I’ve started a collection of photos at some point.

@SevenSystems said:
    (you're still lucky there. For me it's mostly all available status bar symbols jumbled together on top of each other in a random location 😉)

Yes, even here before it changed shaper. With the latest updates, it appears to be no longer a mutant icon... but it could wake up on any full moon night, so I'm on high alert! 🌕 🧟