Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The ideal iPad Studio

2»

Comments

• @Sergiu said:
    Ikea Desk..and the Rest! ( lovin' it )

That’s a very nice setup! Does it also work iPad only?

• Yes, Mio10 is routing all possible midi...basically i can connect anything with everything....ada is taking care of audio routing... so yes and The Faderfox controllers are just killing it....invidual channels for each drum part...plus each melodic synth with tons of linked parameters to control....

• @jacou said:

>

So this is my ideal iPad studio setup vision.
    I thought of how I would set up a studio if all audio processing would be done on an iPad. So the iPad in the center end everything else is built around it.
    But why putting the iPad on a table. It would be cool to be flexible and make use of the small size of the iPad. So making music sitting or standing doesn't matter. Unfortunately I couldn't find any iPad floor stand/arm that comes close to this imagined one. So I will probably have to build it using a combination of a floor stand and a quality vest mount arm.

Anyway. Curious to see/hear about your ideal iPad studio plans or even existing studios!