Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synth apps with wealthy AU parameters

I'm trying to create song structures by launching AUv3 synths to BM3 and changing the tone with automation.

iOS synths seem to be full of developers' original ideas, I'm trying with some synths in hopes of novel effects. These are the next synths, for example.

String
Elsa
Shape synth
Ripplemaker
Mood
Addictive Pro

All of the above synths have different charms. But maybe what I need now is a little different direction.
I like String’s parameter that controls tension of the strings and unusual noise inherent in physical modeling synths. I'm looking for such a slightly unusual AU parameter.

However, I have not found a synth with such an AU parameter at present. My favorite functions such as handwritten waveform editing are not usually AU parameters. So for now I end up using orthodox filters, FM, bit crushers, volume envelopes, etc.

Of course, the parameters of the synths are really powerful depending on the combination, It is clear that my study is still lacking. Also, I might be better off using the AU effects.

But for now, if possible, I would like to automate the tone of phrase with the synth's AU parameter. And I guess there are some synths for this purpose that are not so difficult to use for beginners like me.

Could anyone tell me if you have any recommended synth apps?