Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spacecraft and Bias Amp for organic and crunchy textures in this Live Jam

Hey folks! I made another jam, an organic/electroacoustic one.
I used Spacecraft to granulize two homemade samples: a recording of my dishwasher and a bunch of woodblock hits. You can hear it in the beginning of the track and when the dynamics are lower.

Then i used my iphone, with an iRig pro connected and a contact microphone to record a cassette (as a clap) and a tinbox struck with a wooden stick. These sounds are passed through Bias Amp to get the crunchiest rhythmic elements πŸ˜„

The jam takes a couple minutes to take off, because everything is recorded live. So stick with it until the beat comes at least πŸ˜‰

Here it is, hope you enjoy!

Comments

  • Now ask Billie Eilish to sing (or talk) on top of it and your #1 hit is done! B)

  • @rs2000 said:
    Now ask Billie Eilish to sing (or talk) on top of it and your #1 hit is done! B)

    Ahahah! I’m gonna ask her right now! πŸ˜‚

  • I think only yesterday, I listened to this twice. :lol:
    Awesome jam... Gonna go for a third now :wink:

  • @senhorlampada said:
    I think only yesterday, I listened to this twice. :lol:
    Awesome jam... Gonna go for a third now :wink:

    Thank you sooo much! I’m always hesitating before posting these jams, most of all for this one. Because it’s so left-field and experimental that i think i’m the only person who could like it. But then i read comments like yours and i feel understood πŸ˜ƒ
    Thank you again!

  • edited February 12

    @Belibat said:

    @rs2000 said:
    Now ask Billie Eilish to sing (or talk) on top of it and your #1 hit is done! B)

    Ahahah! I’m gonna ask her right now! πŸ˜‚

    No kidding, I really think that some kind of trippy voice would fit this track well. :smiley:

  • @rs2000 said:

    @Belibat said:

    @rs2000 said:
    Now ask Billie Eilish to sing (or talk) on top of it and your #1 hit is done! B)

    Ahahah! I’m gonna ask her right now! πŸ˜‚

    No kidding, I really think that some kind of trippy voice would fit this track well. :smiley:

    I agree, would be very nice to include a good singer in my jams.. unfortunately i’m not good at it. But i’ll try to find someone! πŸ‘

  • I really enjoy the improvised / live aspect of incorporating instruments and sound sources. Makes for a very immediate and engaging performance.

  • edited February 13

    @Philandering_Bastard said:
    I really enjoy the improvised / live aspect of incorporating instruments and sound sources. Makes for a very immediate and engaging performance.

    Thanks mate! It was a lot of fun too! πŸ˜„
    Really appreciate that you subscribed my channel, i hope you’ll enjoy my future jams.

Sign In or Register to comment.