Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What's wrong with TC-11?

edited February 2014 in General App Discussion

Did anybody notice TC-11 not playing in background anymore? Was just coming back to that great App, only to find it doesn't work in background anymore -at all (so also no more Audiobus-goodness with it... Already deletednand reinstalled, and did a complete restart, all to no avail. -or, am I the only sad one this has happened to? Please let me know, if any of you also has these issues! Thanks

Comments

• I'm seeing it too.

• Just tried TC11 with Audiobus and all is fine, also tried it with AUFX Dub in the effects slot and that was OK too, and on its own too. However background audio is not working.

• Okay, I emailed the developer, hopefully there's a fast fix with this.
    I also tried as IAA in Auria, where it works greatly.
    @thesoundtestroom: funny, that it seems to work on your side, I just can't get it to keep sounding, when switching to another AudiobusApp....,
    well, cheers

• Aaaaand twenty minutes later I have an answer from Kevin..., that's something. He's looking into it, and it looks like easily fixable, hehe.

• Yes...it works for me in AB too...until I switch out of the app.

• Thank you for letting me know about this. The bug was introduced when I added IAA. It's been fixed, so look for a quick update in a week or so.

I always appreciate bug reports - don't hesitate to send them in!

• Where else would something get fixed this quick, many thanks to the dev. This is why I tell everyone to get on this forum.

• Since the problem is solved, can we therefore move on to request MIDI?

• Or at least a motion recorder-event editor?TC-11 is great app ,really tripy ,but sometimes I want to take over full control of the journey...

• Thank you @BitShapeSoft ! One of my favorite apps!

• @Korakios said:

Or at least a motion recorder-event editor?TC-11 is great app ,really tripy ,but sometimes I want to take over full control of the journey...

+1 for recording motion, does it have automation ?

• @mulletsaison said:

Since the problem is solved, can we therefore move on to request MIDI?

No need. I'm knee deep in beta testing TC-Data. Built from the ground up as an OSC / MIDI controller app.

Re: recording touch events: it's possible, but low on the list as far as new features go. You will be able to capture all the controller streams from TC-Data, so if you really are a control freak, I've got you covered.

• Great news!Thank you!

• Looking forward to that @BitShapeSoft.

• Wow! And it was all my idea!!!! That's quick turnaround.

Seriously, I should have added my effusive praise of and love for TC-11; it's truly an extraordinary sound machine and one of my absolute favorite apps.

Thank you! (and let me know if you need your next idea...)

• TC-11 1.8.4 update is up on the App Store, with this bug fixed. Thanks for letting me know! Have some promo codes:

EALH3PRN9E77
    PLTXAR4FA73R
    HLK6Y7PTK9XR
    EAW96NA6MX6F
    9EMM6MHX363A

• Wow that rules. I've already purchased this app but I've still gotta give props to the dev. for this one!

• Curses! Too late on the codes. I really will have to get this at some point.

• edited March 2014

Damn, had to work and missed the promo codes, been looking at this app for a while and now have a project it would work great in, that sucks. I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks anyway.

• edited March 2014

All the codes used and no-one said thanks to @BitShapeSoft?

It really is a great synth.

• Seriously!

@bitshapesoft thanks for making TC-11 so awesome and for making something unique.

• I didn't need a promo code, but that was a great gesture. Thanks for the quick turnaround on the fix @BitShapeSoft. Love the app!

• Yes!!, thanks so much, @BitShapeSoft!, for the great App and this very fast fix. Back to strange manipulatory work...

• This may be my favorite synth for IOS and I never hear mention of it. Very curious...