Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC Alteza by Frederic Corvest

Comments

• @audio_DT said:
    Ordered. I’ve got more reverbs than strictly necessary but I’m a FAC completist - as all self-respecting music-makers on iOS should be.

Lol so true.

• Hello everybody, here is my Pre-Release demo for Alteza....beyond lush

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Hello everybody, here is my Pre-Release demo for Alteza....beyond lush

Very cool Doug. Thanks as usual. 🤙

• If one feels that they have shimmer covered (with ToneBoosters’ reverb) does Alteza unleash other possibilities? Or would it largely overlap?

• @espiegel123 said:
    If one feels that they have shimmer covered (with ToneBoosters’ reverb) does Alteza unleash other possibilities? Or would it largely overlap?

+1 I was wondering the same thing last night. I like these Alteza sounds... but I played around with all the shimmer presets in ToonBoosters, and sort of felt like I was covered. Also, took 4Pockets' Shimmer app for a quick spin and was pretty satisfied too. Curious if Alteza goes beyond in significant and obvious ways. Or, is it a subtle difference and a different interface with unique presets?

• It sounds like it can do some interesting tricks with stereo. But it's $5, so...

• edited February 2020

I was going to get Toneboosters but Alteza will work much better for me on an iPhone and I want to use it on my old iPhone 7 which is now a dedicated external fx unit for some of my hardware synths.

Toneboosters looks great on iPad but the UI is way too small for my eyes on the phone.

So I’ve preordered the FAC.

• Wow that one preset in french! Wow!!!❤️😌☝️🙏

Sold!

@Faland said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    Hello everybody, here is my Pre-Release demo for Alteza....beyond lush

Very cool Doug. Thanks as usual. 🤙

• The toneboosters reverb is a lot more flexible. Think of it as a workhorse reverb that can also do shimmer (among other things). If I could only have one reverb, that would probably be the one. But yeah, it's not really designed for an iPhone.

• Alteza is absolutely beautiful! Thanks @FredAntonCorvest

• edited February 2020

another diamond ! thank you @FredAntonCorvest

• Sounds even better than i expected. Amazing.

• How this compares to 4pockets shimmer app?

• Holy cow the sound of this thing is epic

• Oh my gosh this is easily one of the best shimmer(/epic) algorithms i have heard today. Wow 😮 is this real? Am i dreaming? Boy, what a delight.... 🙌🏼

• Love this one, who knows, maybe 2020 will be the 'Year of Shimmer'?
    Those with the H9, how does this compare to Eventide Shimmer algorithm?

• edited February 2020

Does sound nice, good price too. I’ve got the TB reverb (and about a hundred others). It’s a good all-rounder but not sure it can do this, as well as this though.

• Wow! This is Gorgeous.. and huge.. and.. still waiting for this to fade out...
    Thank you @FredAntonCorvest for this new “space”..
    The L’âme des ancêtres preset is absolutely monstrous.. ❤️ that lower octave..

• That’s great. No words.

• Smoooooooooth..............

• sounds amazing. thanks

• Wow ! Fantastic FX ! I'm loosing myself in heaven with just note played in Mersenne 👍🙏🥰

• edited February 2020

wow 🤩 this is great!!! fred isn’t messing around over there in his lab 🧪 🔬 another instant ios classic / must have!

• Nice, but I also bought the other FAC fx that I didn’t have: Bandit - loving that one just as much!

• edited February 2020

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Nice, but I also bought the other FAC fx that I didn’t have: Bandit - loving that one just as much!

Yeah, Bandit is great. My most used FAC plugin is "Transient" but i love them all equally .. @FredAntonCorvest is insane, the level of quality he has across ALL his plugins - combined quality, stability, cpu friendlyness, GUI - there is literally no weak place in any of his works !

• I feel pretty covered with reverbs but if it will be on the same level as Bandit and Chorus it's instabuy.
    Never imagined chorus can sound so good on everything, even drums and percussion.

• how do you know a reverb is great?
    load an init zeeon patch with an init Alteza patch and hear the difference! just spent 20 minutes with that haha , i made a few slight adjustments to the init zeeon to get some cutoff modulation but that was all it took to create glorious pads in seconds 😎

• I absolutely love this app. There is one option I'd like to have : being able to sync the "size" to the tempo.