Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini fuzz and screamer video demo.

I use these apps with amplitube’s soldano (crunch on the clean channel.
I hope you’ll enjoy.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

  • @flo26
    Thanks for this, great demo and playing :)
    Any chance you've tried that free Nembrini amp available in app store. Not sure if it's amp only or there's a cab included as well.
    Would love to hear your opinion.

  • Thank you @flo26.

    Gonna buy them after your video👍

  • Thanks!
    Nembrini crunk is the next one😉.

  • edited February 9

    @flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    Nembrini crunk is the next one😉.

    Very interested in earing what you can get out of Crunk 2. It seems that I'm, so far, the only one on earth only able to get an awful digital sound 🥴.

  • @flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    Nembrini crunk is the next one😉.

    Thanks, looking forward.

  • @Gratouilli said:

    @flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    Nembrini crunk is the next one😉.

    Very interested in earing what you can get out of Crunk 2. It seems that I'm, so far, the only one on earth only able to get an awful digital sound 🥴.

    Don’t feel alone. The same happens here😂😂😂 only metallic sound.

  • @flo26 thanks for this. What are you using as an amp/cab setup in the demos?
    BTW, great sound

  • @bato it's there in the post amplitube soldano

  • There’s 5 free ones

  • @0tolerance4silence said:
    @bato it's there in the post amplitube soldano

    Ah, thanks mate :-). Missed that one

  • McDMcD
    edited February 10

    @Charlesalbert said:

    @Gratouilli said:

    @flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    Nembrini crunk is the next one😉.

    Very interested in earing what you can get out of Crunk 2. It seems that I'm, so far, the only one on earth only able to get an awful digital sound 🥴.

    Don’t feel alone. The same happens here😂😂😂 only metallic sound.

    Turn the Gain all the way down and slowly add it to taste. I like it airound 3%. Go higher and it gets grungy fast but from 3 to 8% is magic. Also adding an EQ and rolling off the highs helps tame it. It’s really expressive but the metal tones dominate the market and they do metal like nothing else. No gain is very Fender like but it goes Marshall fast and on to High Gain too. I need to learn more about classic bass mid hi settings like a good amp tweaker at work.

  • @McD said:

    @Charlesalbert said:

    @Gratouilli said:

    @flo26 said:
    Thanks!
    Nembrini crunk is the next one😉.

    Very interested in earing what you can get out of Crunk 2. It seems that I'm, so far, the only one on earth only able to get an awful digital sound 🥴.

    Don’t feel alone. The same happens here😂😂😂 only metallic sound.

    Turn the Gain all the way down and slowly add it to taste. I like it airound 3%. Go higher and it gets grungy fast but from 3 to 8% is magic. Also adding an EQ and rolling off the highs helps tame it. It’s really expressive but the metal tones dominate the market and they do metal like nothing else. No gain is very Fender like but it goes Marshall fast and on to High Gain too. I need to learn more about classic bass mid hi settings like a good amp tweaker at work.

    Agree.

Sign In or Register to comment.