Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone have a Korg Nu:tekt NTS-1 yet?

124»

Comments

• @Samu said:
    I wish it was an AUv3…
    C’mon KORG, StepIT UP!!!

My usual +1
    and I won’t post the photoshop mock-up again this time :D

• @u0421793 said:
    What would be interesting is if the circuit diagram were available, and board layout diagram, finding the output DAC and replacing it, perhaps via optical,

The DAC is an AK4384ET and my guess is that all you need is to find an S/PDIF transmitter that reads the same serial data format as the AKM. Would solve the ground loop issue too.

• @oceansinspace or anyone, does the Momo editor save patches that use custom oscillators or fx?

• Hadn’t seen this one yet:
    Betty
    Custom oscillator for the Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 featuring a random rhythm generator, 3 voice polyphony using a bank of 12 samples

Download at https://github.com/ulmert/betty

• @R_2 said:
    Hadn’t seen this one yet:
    _Betty

This is awesome
    and lead me to the Bobby too

• @senhorlampada said:

@R_2 said:
    Hadn’t seen this one yet:
    _Betty

This is awesome
    and lead me to the Bobby too

:) He also made a fun ambient one:

Magic forest is a custom oscillator for the Korg Nu:Tekt NTS-1 capable of generating a true lo-fi forest experience, sprinkled with pan flute and claves.
    A + B encoders are used to control the volume for pan flute + claves and ambience. Accessing the oscillator parameters, each group can also be tuned individually

• edited October 2023

@oceansinspace said:
    dude, I fixed that hum too. Im a self taught hacker so don't trust me but I remember there were many spots to ground it. Cheers and you will really like it with midi too!

Suuure, all talk and you cannot even tell which pins you used, lol. And also; a hacker? hahah, what has this got to do with hacking? Those pins do not have much to do function wise except making the contact with the upper part to the lowest part so the components could send the voltages through the circuit, dumbass

Ontopic: here's an internal battery mod

And here you can use the Korg nts-1 with the retrokits smart midi cable:

custom oscs/fx for free:

http://hammondeggsmusic.ca

other paid effects that are very much worth it:

timshoebridge
    dirtboxsynth (those are quite cheap)

I am looking for a compressor mod fx, does anyone knows something?