Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Most Complete List of Free Audiobus Compatable Apps

Hey folks. . .

Looking to add to my Audiobus-compatible Apps. Bought dozens but am looking for some decent free ones. I am completely aware that the best are most-likely not the free ones, but would like to be able to experiment without paying, necessarily. When I try to search for a list many old, smaller lists can be found but they're way out-dated. Anyone know where I can find a list like this or have personal recommendations they'll post here? Is there another post that has already taken care of this?

Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

• I think the free version of Jamup is on Audiobus for any of the slots. Of course without an audio interface you can't get sound into Jamup, but you could still use the effects on something else, like Alchemy Mobile Synth.

• Guitarism?

• edited February 2014

Below is a list of app that I got for free. Keep in mind that some of these apps were dropped to free for a limited time and are no longer free.

EDIT: Updated. Sorry missed the Audiobus criteria.

OMGuitar™ Advanced Guitar

Futulele

Poly

Pocket Beats Drum Machine

Drum Beats+

Caelestis

miniSynth2

Neo-Soul Keys

Loopseque Mini

Yellofier

iFretless Guitar

Bliss Pad Synth

Musyc

Drum On

Anckorage Spring

Spectral Eye Pro

Mixtikl

TF7 Synth

Xynthesizr

StompBox

Guitarism

Noisepad

Singaling

Electronic Piano Synth XS

Molten Drum Machine

synthmate

WEJAAM

• Thanks for the ideas. I have Alchemy but haven't used it much yet. I'll be checkin' out all of the others. Much appreciation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Can anyone get Musyc to work with Audiobus? It shows up as a possible input but I think it still needs the update.

• edited March 2014