Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virsyn release update for out of tune synths - Addictive Pro , Cubesynth, Poseidon

Addictive Pro
Cube synth
Poseidon

All updated to convert to correct tuning on iPads that force 48khz .

@VirSyn ...... thanks so much for this update. Will Addictive Synth be updated too ?

Comments

  • Still waiting on AudioLayer update

  • @zeropoint said:
    All updated to convert to correct tuning on iPads that force 48khz .

    Which models do that?

  • @Paa89 said:
    Still waiting on AudioLayer update

    Me too. What have you heard. Was told there was an update for IOS 13 and @Virsyn manages a lot of apps so there's probably always something that needs attention.
    It's really just one programmer named Harry so maybe a million lines of code to maintain and also a requirement to create new apps to get more income. I don't have a @virsyn app that I regret buying even though I just don't get some of them but that's on me. I buy them faster than I can figure them out.

  • @McD said:

    @zeropoint said:
    All updated to convert to correct tuning on iPads that force 48khz .

    Which models do that?

    Well , although Virsyn only mention the Mini 5 in the update release notes, as I understand it all the models below suffered from the same issue when using the internal speaker or 3 pole 3.5mm headphone jack. The problem was negated when using external interfaces or 4 pole jacks .

    iPad Pros 2018 on
    iPad 7th gen 2019
    iPad Air 3
    iPad Mini 5

  • @zeropoint said:

    @McD said:

    @zeropoint said:
    All updated to convert to correct tuning on iPads that force 48khz .

    Which models do that?

    Well , although Virsyn only mention the Mini 5 in the update release notes, as I understand it all the models below suffered from the same issue when using the internal speaker or 3 pole 3.5mm headphone jack. The problem was negated when using external interfaces or 4 pole jacks .

    iPad Pros 2018 on
    iPad 7th gen 2019
    iPad Air 3
    iPad Mini 5

    Looks like I dodged the bullet with an iPad 6th gen. Great little budget product intended for students that want a tablet but work really well for me too. My only headache is the lack of storage and having to wait for apps to reload. It harshes my mellow when I'm on a roll. AD(Hardware)D.

  • I didn’t even notice lol

  • edited February 8

    Glad to see they’re putting in the work.
    Wish I’d moved on this bug report earlier, pre this new update

    Just sent this to a Harry today via email



    Weird setting menu in Tera and Cube
    Maybe I’m the only one using these as IAA, or I’m the only one getting the errors...

  • @Littlewoodg said:
    Weird setting menu in Tera and Cube
    Maybe I’m the only one using these as IAA, or I’m the only one getting the errors...

    Let me have a guess: iOS 13? 😅

  • That may be caused by enabling Dark Mode in iPadOS 13. A lot of apps are/were affected by that.

    Good to hear Virsyn finally fixed the sample rate issue on the newer iPads that're locked at 48kHz when using internal audio.

  • @Littlewoodg said:
    Glad to see they’re putting in the work.
    Wish I’d moved on this bug report earlier, pre this new update

    Just sent this to a Harry today via email



    Weird setting menu in Tera and Cube
    Maybe I’m the only one using these as IAA, or I’m the only one getting the errors...

    You are not alone. Same behaviour here. Also, you cannot see what you’re typing in the preset naming panels of the IAA of Addictive Pro, Poseidon, Cube and Tera.....

  • @StudioES said:
    That may be caused by enabling Dark Mode in iPadOS 13. A lot of apps are/were affected by that.

    Yeah, looks like the culprit here too....

  • Yep same issues here. Didn’t even think I’ve got Dark mode on - I’ve got so used to it!

  • Fingers-crossed that this means that the AudioLayer update is soon to be released.

  • @StudioES said:
    That may be caused by enabling Dark Mode in iPadOS 13. A lot of apps are/were affected by that.

    Good to hear Virsyn finally fixed the sample rate issue on the newer iPads that're locked at 48kHz when using internal audio.

    Right you are
    Dark mode issue. I’ll tell Virsyn

    @rs2000
    Yep 13

  • @McD said:

    @Paa89 said:
    Still waiting on AudioLayer update

    Me too. What have you heard. Was told there was an update for IOS 13 and @Virsyn manages a lot of apps so there's probably always something that needs attention.
    It's really just one programmer named Harry so maybe a million lines of code to maintain and also a requirement to create new apps to get more income. I don't have a @virsyn app that I regret buying even though I just don't get some of them but that's on me. I buy them faster than I can figure them out.

    Dam. AI didn’t know it was a one man company.
    Hats off to him .i did get a reply from him like a month ago in regards to AudioLayer update in the making.hope it comes soon

  • @Paa89 said:

    @McD said:

    @Paa89 said:
    Still waiting on AudioLayer update

    Me too. What have you heard. Was told there was an update for IOS 13 and @Virsyn manages a lot of apps so there's probably always something that needs attention.
    It's really just one programmer named Harry so maybe a million lines of code to maintain and also a requirement to create new apps to get more income. I don't have a @virsyn app that I regret buying even though I just don't get some of them but that's on me. I buy them faster than I can figure them out.

    Dam. AI didn’t know it was a one man company.
    Hats off to him .i did get a reply from him like a month ago in regards to AudioLayer update in the making.hope it comes soon

    I do recall he has a spouse that handles some marketing functions too but they tend to avoid exposing themselves to users that want feature or bug updates of the dreaded manuals. They pick a low cost with limited after market work. It’s the reality of this market for the solo developer that love to write new apps. They have so many gems, IMHO. The Audio—— apps are sonically and technically stunning. Bark Filter and the other FX powr

Sign In or Register to comment.