Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who's Your Favorite Comic?

13»

Comments

• Idk if he counts as a proper comic, but I can put on any of Craig Ferguson’s old late late show episodes and 9/10 times I end up cry laughing. For any robin williams fans, his interviews with the man are among my favourite tv moments EVER. Highly worth a google if you’ve never seen them.

• edited May 2020

@waka_x said:
    MonzoPro:
    yep I do!:)
    also his books.

thank you:)

He’s great live. Saw him on his last tour, and the bits where he goes into another character “you not seen Game of Thrones mate? Oh maaaaeeeet” were just totally mental. There’s a DVD (Content Provider) of one of the tour shows, but on the one we saw it was about ten times more extreme.

@mister_rz said:

@MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:
    A few of my greats, uncle peter aka charlie chuck,

Donkey! Don’t send me back!

I’d pmsl as soon as he came on stage with a piece of wood and that magnificent mane, suffer through an episode of james whale to get my fix, although to be fair it was entertaining watching people phone in to try and get a couple of swear words on air.

I loved him on Vic and Bob. My ex saw him at Glastonbury about 20 years ago. She said the tent was only a quarter full when he came on, and started this long, trippy, rambling story. But by the end it was packed, and everyone in total hysterics. She’d never seen anything like it, and he got the loudest applause of any act she saw that weekend.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I loved him on Vic and Bob. My ex saw him at Glastonbury about 20 years ago. She said the tent was only a quarter full when he came on, and started this long, trippy, rambling story. But by the end it was packed, and everyone in total hysterics. She’d never seen anything like it, and he got the loudest applause of any act she saw that weekend.

Loved to of saw that, he’d have me and munchie in stitches when he came on the box, there was some excellent comedy in the 90’s, thinking about it, kind of hoping psychedelics make a come back, get some more surreal comedy going again.

• edited May 2020

:D

• Colin Quinn (really any of the Cellar Crowd from the era), Greg Geraldo, Dave Attel

• Frankie Boyle

• edited May 2020

• Nikki Glaser, Jim Gaffigan,

• The Amazing Johnathan I have seen him 4 times live and he kills me I took my wife last time and she was doubled over with laughter!

And my new Favorite is OZZY Man

• @kobamoto said:

Hehe, I so love Eric Andre.

• George Carlin's later stuff is almost philosophy, especially in this day and age. Love him.

And you wouldn't think it, but album "The Day The Laughter Died" by Andrew Dice Clay is one of the greatest comedy albums ever. Rick Rubin produced it and had the idea of Dice going into a comedy club dry, the audience wouldn't know who was on the bill, and just go out and riff on the audience.

It's unreal. Some people leave half way through, he refuses to do the nursery rhyme bit, just almost combative at times...very underrated album.

• one of a kind