Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who's Your Favorite Comic?

Comments

• edited February 2020

@AudioGus said:

@db909 said:
    Dave Chappelle. Also like Bill Burr and Norm MacDonald.

Norm’s audiobook is wonderful.

I really will have to look for that.

I never had an opinion on him until I say him on a late night talk show in the 90s telling about the first time he ever passed out drunk. It was delivered so well with perfect digressions and turnarounds. When he was finished, I said to myself, “Holy fuck, Norm MacDonald is one of mankind’s greatest raconteurs!”

• @anickt said:

@studs1966 said:
    President Donald Trump... :D

Not to get into a beef but I’ve never heard the guy say anything intelligent never mind funny. 😝

You're missing the point... he IS the joke!

• @anickt said:

@studs1966 said:

Not to get into a beef but I’ve never heard the guy say anything intelligent never mind funny. 😝

He’s more of a physical comic

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldpolitics/comments/f0qqlq/the_white_house_deleted_this_official_photo/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Best comedian Ricky Gervais

• edited February 2020

the master <3

• @sch said:

@anickt said:

@studs1966 said:

You're missing the point... he IS the joke!

Yep!... You got it @sch... Everything he says to everyone to the press makes me laugh..

• edited February 2020

@kobamoto said:
    I love so many comics so my favorites rotate quite a bit, but right now I can't get enough of Bill Burr :)

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Kamui-Eclipse-comic-book/dp/B07661VC3Z

Kamui which is a manga and the old X Men Origin series of the 80's along with the old Mystery comics and GhostTales.

I actually bought some new ones lately.

oh....yeah....

THEO VON, DAVE CHAPPELLE, and ARTIE LANGE of course.

• @Halftone said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Quite a few - but my current favourite stand up would be the
    Metropolitan liberal elitist Stewart Lee.

not sure who my current favorite would be... but all time: Greg Giraldo

also really really enjoy: Norm MacDonald, Anthony Jeselnik, Dave Attell, Chappelle, Mitch Hedberg, classic Steve Martin & Carlin.

up & coming comedian not many people have heard of yet: Mark Normand

I loved Giraldo.

What a waste.

He was a fucking lawyer...fucking drugs.

You forgot Artie.

• Mitch Hedberg is probably my favorite. Chappelle is pretty great and early David Cross stuff was good too

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    Mitch Hedberg is probably my favorite. Chappelle is pretty great and early David Cross stuff was good too

I used to like Mitch Hedberg. I still do, but I used to, too.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@kobamoto said:
    I love so many comics so my favorites rotate quite a bit, but right now I can't get enough of Bill Burr :)

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Kamui-Eclipse-comic-book/dp/B07661VC3Z

Kamui which is a manga and the old X Men Origin series of the 80's along with the old Mystery comics and GhostTales.

I actually bought some new ones lately.

oh....yeah....

THEO VON, DAVE CHAPPELLE, and ARTIE LANGE of course.

Theo Von is The Devil's raconteur.

• I saw Robin Williams live. I was absolutely exhausted after the show. He was pure energy on stage. RIP

• @Krupa said:

@MonzoPro said:

Love Stewart Lee but his breakdowns of comedy style have somewhat made enjoying other comedians difficult, especially the McIntyre types or other arena fillers... Frankie still makes me chuckle though, or Bob from Vic and Bob...

Yeah, just finished his March of the Lemmings book, I’m a big fan of Vic and Bob too.

Frankie’s a bit hit and miss for me, but his new Scotland series is really good.

• @MonzoPro said:

+1

• @supadom said:

@MonzoPro said:

+1

+2 His Glasgow gig, available on youtube, is stunningly audacious.

• Right now probably Hans Teeuwen. These days about as good in English as in Dutch. Stewart Lee likes him too, apparently.

• George Carlin, probably all-time favorite.
    Lately, I really like Michael Che.

But there really are so many great ones.

• Some of Trevor Noah's standup specials are brilliant. I didn't even know he was a TV host now until recently, thought he was just a comic. 🤣

Daniel Tosh has one on Netflix that's RAW AF and yet I still cry with laughter every time I see it. Very few people can get away with saying some of that....

• My all time favorite !

• A few of my greats, uncle peter aka charlie chuck, bulla, bill hicks, richard pryor, joan rivers, ruby wax, george doors and bob, dave chappell, george carlin, dave allen, this bloke who used to go on stage with two little hands on sticks and just start laughing and the comedy genius that is dave rubin, his special with larry king🤣

• @mister_rz said:
    A few of my greats, uncle peter aka charlie chuck,

Donkey! Don’t send me back!

• Stewart Lee.

• @waka_x said:
    Stewart Lee.

Do you read his Guardian articles? They’re really good.

• MonzoPro:
    yep I do!:)
    also his books.

thank you:)

• @MonzoPro said:

@mister_rz said:
    A few of my greats, uncle peter aka charlie chuck,

Donkey! Don’t send me back!

I’d pmsl as soon as he came on stage with a piece of wood and that magnificent mane, suffer through an episode of james whale to get my fix, although to be fair it was entertaining watching people phone in to try and get a couple of swear words on air.

• @Tarekith said:
    Some of Trevor Noah's standup specials are brilliant.

+1