Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis Project Importer 3.0 Pre-Release available

LFSLFS
edited February 2020 in General App Discussion

Hi all,

Please note that the Cubasis Project Importer 3.0 Re-Release update, which allows you to import Cubasis projects into Cubase, is available for immediate download at:

http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter

The Cubasis Project Importer 3 for macOS and Windows allows you to import projects from Cubasis 2 and Cubasis 3 into Cubase.

In addition, we are working on Cubasis 3.0.1, which will address several user-reported topics. We are aware that many of you are waiting for the update, and hope that testing will not take too long from here.

Best wishes,
Lars

Comments

• Hey maybe after 3.0.1, I’ll be able to use it long enough to make something worth importing.

• edited February 2020

@LFS - what would the import consist of? What parts of the project?

• Hi all,

Please note that we've just released a short tutorial about the Cubasis Project Importer 3.0, which explains where to grab the tool and how to use:

Cubasis Project Importer 3.0 Tutorial | This is What You Can Do with Cubasis 3

Best wishes,
    Lars

• Thank you, I noticed the vid shows midi files.
    Will it also send audio files within the cubasis project. For example, sending the cubasis project to my friend who has cubase

@LFS said:
    Hi all,

Please note that we've just released a short tutorial about the Cubasis Project Importer 3.0, which explains where to grab the tool and how to use:

Cubasis Project Importer 3.0 Tutorial | This is What You Can Do with Cubasis 3

Best wishes,
    Lars

• Hi @iOSTRAKON!

Yes, I tried it earlier and it worked well. If you export the project in Cubasis, it will create a ZIP with the audio files.

Thanks @LFS for the tool update!

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Thank you, I noticed the vid shows midi files.
    Will it also send audio files within the cubasis project. For example, sending the cubasis project to my friend who has cubase

Hi @iOSTRAKON,

Thank you for your message.

The Cubasis Project Importer loads both MIDI and audio files, as well as available effects and instruments where possible.
    Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
    Lars

• @RobertFernandes said:
    Hi @iOSTRAKON!

Yes, I tried it earlier and it worked well. If you export the project in Cubasis, it will create a ZIP with the audio files.

Thank you @RobertFernandes!

• @YourJunk said:
    Hey maybe after 3.0.1, I’ll be able to use it long enough to make something worth importing.

Hi @YourJunk,

What are the reasons, you're unable to use the app long enough?

Thanks,
    Lars

• @LFS

” The Cubasis Project Importer loads both MIDI and audio files, as well as available effects and instruments where possible.”

Maybe it is time to port over more sounds from HALion, Groove Agent etc to Cubasis 3 as IAPs so the sounds will match in both versions? :)

• @LFS said:

@YourJunk said:
    Hey maybe after 3.0.1, I’ll be able to use it long enough to make something worth importing.

Hi @YourJunk,

What are the reasons, you're unable to use the app long enough?

Thanks,
    Lars

Various bugs. It’s unstable enough that it takes too long to get my ideas down and make any progress on them.

• @YourJunk said:
    Various bugs. It’s unstable enough that it takes too long to get my ideas down and make any progress on them.

Doe this happen when using Cubasis on its own, or are 3rd party apps included?
    If so, please share more info about the plug-ins used (e.g. huge projects, many plug-ins?).

Best,
    Lars

• Awesome @LFS ! This just made life easier

@RobertFernandes said:
    Hi @iOSTRAKON!

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Awesome @LFS ! This just made life easier

Thanks @iOSTRAKON,
    Glad to hear this!

Have a great weekend,
    Lars

• awe this is perfect been waiting to try out Cubase 10 Pro trial lol

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    Hello @LFS
    Do you know if Variaudio will be implemented someday in Cubasis 3 ?

+1

• @MobileMusic said:

@BCKeys said:
    Hello @LFS
    Do you know if Variaudio will be implemented someday in Cubasis 3 ?

+1

+2