Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vidibox.... Any one use this app please help

Vidibox in the app store looks great and the demo projects look great. However, the project window does not open and I can not load any vids or photos. It states in the intro to ensure that privacy rights are given to photos however it does not show as a requested app. Their website is under construction, their email bounces, they have a facebook presence and I have sent them a message. If I get no joy how can I claim my money back? Thanks guys in advance.

Comments

• First time ever requested a refund for an app, its crazy that apps are left up on the store when they do not work and devs cannot be contacted.

• And it's totally too bad, because it's a unique app with a simple concept, and so many creative possibilities. That combined with the ability to integrate it into a midi workflow. Man!

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    And it's totally too bad, because it's a unique app with a simple concept, and so many creative possibilities. That combined with the ability to integrate it into a midi workflow. Man!

Yes it looked amazing saw an old vid from Jacob and Doug, but sadly it seems to have been left to rot.