Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bleass Devs - Can you make the Parameters Section in Groovebox as a seperate AU app

@bleassapp Would be really good to have this section as an independant app. I get really good sound shaping results from this. Only thing I would say is improve the envelope section in Groovebox or if it were a seperate app. ADSR . As of now its just Attack & Release.

Comments

• @stormbeats said:
    @bleassapp Would be really good to have this section as an independant app. I get really good sound shaping results from this. Only thing I would say is improve the envelope section in Groovebox or if it were a seperate app. ADSR . As of now its just Attack & Release.

To be honest, we don't intend to make this as an AU in the near future, but thanks a lot for the idea!
    in the meantime don't hesitate to use the BLEASS groovebox as interapp audio, it is one of the very few apps that allow multi channel audio output (both hardware and virtual!)

• @bleassapp said:

@stormbeats said:

To be honest, we don't intend to make this as an AU in the near future, but thanks a lot for the idea!
    in the meantime don't hesitate to use the BLEASS groovebox as interapp audio, it is one of the very few apps that allow multi channel audio output (both hardware and virtual!)

@bleassapp ok thanks for reply