Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jai Paul - artist

Hi all, super happy! Jai Paul, who made some noise a few years back, had an album leaked from XL, pulled the record and disappeared, appears to be back! He's even released the leaked album, which for some time I was not able to listen to.

I think some of you would enjoy his tunes, poppy as they are, so I am sharing here.

Comments

• Good to see XL Recordings still going! Will check this out.

• Holy shit it’s been like a decade I’ve been waiting for this guy to drop something lol. All I ever had was the one track!

• edited February 2020

@Gaia.Tree said:
    Holy shit it’s been like a decade I’ve been waiting for this guy to drop something lol. All I ever had was the one track!

Interesting story... ‘What Happened to Jai Paul’

• That Jasmine record was one of the best from the last decade!

• edited February 2020

Agreed, heard it well after he had already gone AWOL and always hoped for more.

• Yes, love Jai Paul!! He finally has a newish EP too and it’s really great.

• edited February 2020

yea, I was glad to hear that he's back. I love the detail of his insane pop tracks.
    Music that defies genre and manages to be so much deeper than the sum of its parts. Sad that a stolen laptop and the subsequent leak led him to retreat just as he was killing it.. I'm sure there's a lot more to the story.

• edited February 2020

I've listened to the leaked album soooo many times! Amazing!

• I’ve always loved the couple tracks he had out. Was happy to see that full album come out little while ago.