Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria: bugs with midi?

I tried to record some midi with Auria. Honestly I don’t know if I am missing something, but if I records with a tempo then I increase it, all midi notes speed are lowered. If also tried to join some blocks, and some notes totally changed values (there was a note which became longer).
Is it possible that Auria on the midi side is so terribly buggy?
Sadly I went back to Cubasis v2, which is less powerful but very stable.
Please let me know your experience with Auria and midi recording. Thanks.

Comments

• @ecstaticax said:
    I tried to record some midi with Auria. Honestly I don’t know if I am missing something, but if I records with a tempo then I increase it, all midi notes speed are lowered. If also tried to join some blocks, and some notes totally changed values (there was a note which became longer).
    Is it possible that Auria on the midi side is so terribly buggy?
    Sadly I went back to Cubasis v2, which is less powerful but very stable.
    Please let me know your experience with Auria and midi recording. Thanks.

Generally, i find it reliable. There are some problems with tempo changes after the fact in some cases. You should report the problem -- and the steps required to reproduce them. Posting a video to youtube and linking it to your report will help them reproduce that. If you do it as soon as possible, the developer can take a look at addressing the problems you find for the new update he is working on.

The dev doesn't visit here with any frequency. So, reporting it on their forum will get faster attention.

You might also ask to be added to the beta list so that you can give him feedback as he works on things.

• @ecstaticax : just saw your report over on the Auria Pro forum. Thanks for posting it. Hopefully, RIM will be able to use the info to get rid of the remaining glitches.