Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad freezing

2»

Comments

• I also have this recurring problem, posted about it here:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35821/ipad-air-3-screen-intermittently-stops-responding-to-touch

After the various reboots, restarts, etc., it seems to correct itself, but will reoccur, usually after a Cubasis project with many plug-ins, AU apps, etc.

• Factory reset your devices!

• edited February 2020

Been there, done that. Still occurs. And seems to happen more when connected to power.

• Apparillo. Midi generators. Elastic drums. Eg pulse.

• Tube Au.

Thought the same. Thought it was the cck.

• It happens when connected to power both with and without the CCK.

• Dodge man. Iv reset. Got till May via warrenty. If it happens by then. I will take it back. What os you on?

• So we both have ipad air 3 2019. Does yours have a warrenty left?

• @musikeer said:
    It happens when connected to power both with and without the CCK.

I get this sometimes when Apple is force-feeding me an OS update download. The background download only happens if you’re plugged into power, so that’s when it shows up. Rebooting interrupts the download and makes things seem OK for awhile, but then of course comes back when my friends at Apple bless me with another download.

Might not be your issue, but it is often the case for both my iPad and my wife’s.

• @wim said:

@musikeer said:
    It happens when connected to power both with and without the CCK.

I get this sometimes when Apple is force-feeding me an OS update download. The background download only happens if you’re plugged into power, so that’s when it shows up. Rebooting interrupts the download and makes things seem OK for awhile, but then of course comes back when my friends at Apple bless me with another download.

Might not be your issue, but it is often the case for both my iPad and my wife’s.

Yeah same here, I always get issues when the update hassle kicks in.

• @sigma79 said:
    Dodge man. Iv reset. Got till May via warrenty. If it happens by then. I will take it back. What os you on?

13.3.1. It’s been happening since at least 13.

I don’t use background auto download/install, so that’s not the issue, but thanks for any info about this.

• @supadom said:
    Ram flush:

Press power button until sider comes up then long press home button until it takes you back to the home screen.

This doesn’t seem to work on iOS 13 but should be ok for earlier versions.

Works OK for me on iOS 13.

• EEEEK!!! my screens are locking up. Multiple ipads. In AUM, in stand-alone. Old war horse gadgets .. never a problem with any of 'em. Dead as a brick. Audio keeps working but no touch.

I'm getting a dreadful feeling this is something buried in iOS.

• wimwim
    edited February 2020