Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Friday fun from Sweden decades ago

A children's TV 📺 program from 1984 explaining what synth music is. Watchable even if you do not know the language.

Comments

• edited January 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And there is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum in the too !

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    btw. I always thought Marian Gold (Hartwig Schierbaum) is gay; must be all that makeup, lol.
    he has 7 children from 4 wives.

Famous musicians. 😂
    BTW it's a Yamaha KX5.

• The guy hos playing the keytar is more of an computer geek/nerd than a cool synth guy. And host is tucking his shirt inside the pants, even more nerdier. The host ask the Synth guy what´s the cost of all equipment, he answer app. 7000$. And thats alot back in 1984.

• edited January 2020

@marcuspresident said:
    The guy hos playing the keytar is more of an computer geek/nerd than a cool synth guy. And host is tucking his shirt inside the pants, even more nerdier. The host ask the Synth guy what´s the cost of all equipment, he answer app. 7000$. And thats alot back in 1984.

Imagine what you could buy for the same value today, and yet we're still complaining 😋
    If you wanted to add your own samples in the Sequential Drumtraks (the black box in the front with the center keypad) you had to record, digitize, edit, burn to an EPROM and swap it after opening the box. And because memory was small in the days, you had to split your recording over four EPROMS for the longer ride and crash cymbal samples. Unbelievable.

• @marcuspresident said:
    The guy hos playing the keytar is more of an computer geek/nerd than a cool synth guy. And host is tucking his shirt inside the pants, even more nerdier. The host ask the Synth guy what´s the cost of all equipment, he answer app. 7000$. And thats alot back in 1984.

Totally :lol:
    64000 Kronor is a shitload of cash :open_mouth:

btw, Jerker (the keytar dude) gave me a Stephen Merchant vibe :tongue:

• @senhorlampada said:

btw, Jerker (the keytar dude) gave me a Stephen Merchant vibe :tongue:

I think he tried to be mezzoforte :)