Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are there any piano apps which work with soft pedal?

I've just bought Ravenscroft 275 and I like it, overall. But I miss the soft pedal. I've tried to switch a filter with it via audiobus, but it sounds very unnatural - especially on release.
Now I wonder, if the Ivory Mobile American D for the Korg Module would have been the better choice?
Or aren't there any for an iPad?
Regards,
Martin

Comments

• I don't know of any, also that would require a complete second sample set.
    A lot of sounds can be emulated by electronic means but for making una corda out of 2 or 3 strings played in the higher notes, I'm out of ideas how to approximate that except making the sound gererally thinner using parametric EQ bands.

• edited January 2020

I think I wouldn't mind if it just sounds a little lower in volume and a bit more damped. An Upright doesn't do real una corda as well, but anyway it is a usuable effect.
    But if it doesn't exist I have to live with that...

• edited January 2020