Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amplitube’s fender pack video demo.

Comments

• Great demo. I own this package and love it as I’m a totally Fender addicted guitarist. I frankly don’t understand what one may ask more for an amp sim.
    Another great amp in AT is the Soldano one. It’s maybe my favorite. Have you tried it? What’s your opinion?

• Thanks @Faland !
    Yes,i own the soldano slo 100.It sounds great!
    I also own the jet city.You should try it!
    And if you are a fender guy,try the Z amp! It sounds fantastic! Still better than the fender ones to my ear.
    Enjoy!
    Flo

• edited January 2020

Hi @flo26,
    I have both the Jet and the Z. They are very good, especially the Z, too bad IKM doesn’t still port the other Z on iOS, but the Soldano is still my preferred one. Maybe because it reminds me the Clapton tone of the nineties, that I love. Im a long time IKM customer, since the first product I bought from them was the desktop version of Sampletank, when they were a little Italian company, from near Bologna if I remember well. I read a lot of complaining about AT during these years, but I found it very good since it’s first incarnation. The emus quality had grown during the years and these last ones are really, really good. The only one that I really didn’t liked is the Darrell one. Too far from my taste. Thank you again for your demos, the Brian May too is very good, and good playing! Cheers

• Thank you for listening!
    Flo

• I own a Jet city 20 head, fabulous amp for the cash I paid. Discontinued I believe, it’s like a Marshall Jcm 800 on steroids, overdrive plus overdrive, trying to get a clean sound at volume is an impossible task.
    Anyway, that Fender amp sim sounds very good to me. Did you use a Fender guitar in any of that Flo?

• I own only one guitar: My musicman luke.
    I don’t need no other guitar😉.
    Take care!
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    I own only one guitar: My musicman luke.
    I don’t need no other guitar😉.
    Take care!
    Flo

Ok great.

• @Faland said:
    Great demo. I own this package and love it as I’m a totally Fender addicted guitarist. I frankly don’t understand what one may ask more for an amp sim.
    Another great amp in AT is the Soldano one. It’s maybe my favorite. Have you tried it? What’s your opinion?

@Faland said:
    Hi @flo26,
    I have both the Jet and the Z. They are very good, especially the Z, too bad IKM doesn’t still port the other Z on iOS, but the Soldano is still my preferred one. Maybe because it reminds me the Clapton tone of the nineties, that I love. Im a long time IKM customer, since the first product I bought from them was the desktop version of Sampletank, when they were a little Italian company, from near Bologna if I remember well. I read a lot of complaining about AT during these years, but I found it very good since it’s first incarnation. The emus quality had grown during the years and these last ones are really, really good. The only one that I really didn’t liked is the Darrell one. Too far from my taste. Thank you again for your demos, the Brian May too is very good, and good playing! Cheers

First, I agree that this is a great demo. Even from within our team and high up in the company I was told "great tones". Well done.

To @Faland - Thank you so much for being a long time customer. I've been a customer for slightly less time and then officially with IK for over 10 years now. I have also witnessed the evolution of modeling and am happy to be involved.

About the Soldano, that's one of my favorites too. At least year's NAMM we brought the last Soldano that Mike made which he also signed for us and used it on stage. Metal producer Mark Lewis was demoing AmpliTube and wasn't at the controls (one of our folks was manning those) and he got confused whether he was hearing the real head or the AmpliTube version at one point. It was genuine and was great to see that happen in real time. The model really sounds great.

I also have a real Orange Tiny Terror (not handwired, though, like the one we modeled but an early model built in Korea before they were made in China) and I still use the AmpliTube version all the time. The folks at Orange tell us that the AmpliTube models let many people try the amps before they buy them as there are many around the world that just can't get to a shop that has them out to play. That was a really nice thing to hear, as I'd shout Orange from the rooftops as a recommendation for people who need a hardware amp (or virtual!).

• edited January 2020

As always, GREAT demo @flo26 👌👍.

@ikmultimedia, could you please clarify the differences between "Amplitube CS for iPad" and "Amplitube for iPad"... I just don't understand 🤔

• @Gratouilli said:

@ikmultimedia, could you please clarify the differences between "Amplitube CS for iPad" and "Amplitube for iPad"... I just don't understand 🤔

AmpliTube CS for iPad is free and thus has less gear, AmpliTube for iPad is a paid version with more gear. You can see what gear is included with each at this link (choose the app in the dropdown and it will show the list of gear): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubeios/index.php?p=gear

Hope that helps!

• @ikmultimedia said:

@Faland said:
    Great demo. I own this package and love it as I’m a totally Fender addicted guitarist. I frankly don’t understand what one may ask more for an amp sim.

@Faland said:
    Hi @flo26,

First, I agree that this is a great demo. Even from within our team and high up in the company I was told "great tones". Well done.

To @Faland - Thank you so much for being a long time customer. I've been a customer for slightly less time and then officially with IK for over 10 years now. I have also witnessed the evolution of modeling and am happy to be involved.

About the Soldano, that's one of my favorites too. At least year's NAMM we brought the last Soldano that Mike made which he also signed for us and used it on stage. Metal producer Mark Lewis was demoing AmpliTube and wasn't at the controls (one of our folks was manning those) and he got confused whether he was hearing the real head or the AmpliTube version at one point. It was genuine and was great to see that happen in real time. The model really sounds great.

I also have a real Orange Tiny Terror (not handwired, though, like the one we modeled but an early model built in Korea before they were made in China) and I still use the AmpliTube version all the time. The folks at Orange tell us that the AmpliTube models let many people try the amps before they buy them as there are many around the world that just can't get to a shop that has them out to play. That was a really nice thing to hear, as I'd shout Orange from the rooftops as a recommendation for people who need a hardware amp (or virtual!).

You are welcome.
    Indeed, it is I who want to thank all of you at IKM for the fun you have given me over the years with fantastic software such as Sampletank, Amplitube, T-Racks. They made my life better and allowed me to spend so many hours playing my guitars and recording music that the asking price for this is very little, if we think about it.

Thanks also for being among the very first to provide us with products of this quality also for iOS.
    Cheers.

• @ikmultimedia said:

@Gratouilli said:

AmpliTube CS for iPad is free and thus has less gear, AmpliTube for iPad is a paid version with more gear. You can see what gear is included with each at this link (choose the app in the dropdown and it will show the list of gear): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubeios/index.php?p=gear

Hope that helps!

Thanks 👍. It's now clear.

• @flo26 : very nice playing and tones.

• @Faland said:

You are welcome.
    Indeed, it is I who want to thank all of you at IKM for the fun you have given me over the years with fantastic software such as Sampletank, Amplitube, T-Racks. They made my life better and allowed me to spend so many hours playing my guitars and recording music that the asking price for this is very little, if we think about it.

Thanks also for being among the very first to provide us with products of this quality also for iOS.
    Cheers.

I appreciate it and you are very welcome. Glad to be a part of IK over the years as well as being able to use these tools before and during that time. I really do enjoy plugging in my guitar and playing quickly to either practice, write, or record with ease and you mention T-RackS which has been a go-to forever for me (I studied recording long before it existing, when Pro Tools was Sound Tools and not hugely used then got to learn and experience recording/mixing/mastering through a "transition" to a lot of in the box tech)... I know that T-RackS needs to get over to iOS in a solid way. I've been requesting this for a while since I know the tools well.

And you're welcome, we're glad to be a part of the mobile music boom and I'm glad to see the space expand so much with companies coming on board during the whole "timeline" and making it a cool and yes competitive (in a good way) field.

@Gratouilli said:

@ikmultimedia said:

@Gratouilli said:

Hope that helps!

Thanks 👍. It's now clear.

Great! Glad to help. If you need recommendations for gear within AmpliTube, you're in the right place. Not necessarily me (though I have been playing guitar for over 30 years so I've seen all kinds of gear - good, bad, and/or ugly!) but all the great folks here. And of course our humble and talented OP @flo26 who obviously knows their way around guitar tone.

• @ikmultimedia said:
    Great! Glad to help. If you need recommendations for gear within AmpliTube, you're in the right place. Not necessarily me (though I have been playing guitar for over 30 years so I've seen all kinds of gear - good, bad, and/or ugly!) but all the great folks here. And of course our humble and talented OP @flo26 who obviously knows their way around guitar tone.

I've been playing guitar for more than 30 years too and have owned gears I shouldn't have sold 'cause I miss them all so much now 😰 : JMC800, AC30, 1969 Jazz Bass, old Strats, and an unbelievable cheap but fantastic Epiphone Sheraton II, etc.)

I started my "serious" recording experience on a dual Akaï MG1214 setup (WHY the hell did I sell them too 😭... to buy an ADAT based configuration with a Mackie 8 bus series console.) ; the only thing I still have from this period of my life is an Ensoniq DP4+.

All this to say that, even if I REALLY enjoy playing my guitar through my little Apogee Jam 96k and all the sweet apps on my iPad, I still don't feel the "mojo" I used to feel with my pedals and my amps.
    Not to say that the emulated sounds are bad... but feeling a JCM800 "pushing you" through two 4x12 cabs isn't really reproductable on an iPad (for my taste) 🙃.

For now, if I don't have my SansAmp GT2 near me, my goto amp sims are Bias or VStomp... but I still really prefer using my SansAmp (perhaps because I'm so used to it...)

When @flo26 post a demo of an app, like many of us, I'm tented to rush to the App Store (except for his first demo of Stark 😂🙈)... but, I REALLY think that @flo26 can make anything app or guitar "sing" !
    A friend of mine plays in the "same league" ; nobody earing him play the guitar could even imagine that he's playing on a less than 250€ Harley Benton LesPaul's like model 😂🤪.