Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• No issues here apart from my iPhone 5 turned off and said needs charging at 18% battery !?!

• My iPad air did not brick. It updated without issue. My iPhone 4S wouldn't download the update for some reason, but I did it through iTunes and everything is fine.

• edited February 2014

It "killed" my iPad Air too. So if you're gonna update, make sure to backup everything you need first. And obviously have a computer with iTunes so you can restore the iPad. My iPhone 5 was ok though, so might me an issue isolated to 64bit devices?

• It didn't brick my iPad Air or iPhone 5.

• edited February 2014

Either way, there's definitely an issue here. And for people like us, that use our iDevices as productive devices (making music and whatnot) and not just for entertainment and consuming, things like this are unacceptable. And just shows, yet again, how way off Apple was/is by prematurely releasing the shoddy 5s and Air w. 64-bit architecture and an OS that just sucks monkey balls on these devices.

Edit: Apologies to any potentail monkeys that might be readin, my English vocabulary is a bit limited :(

(Btw, It's the update procedure that can mess up your Air/5S/rMini, not the .06 version)

• Apple is doomed :) No problems here, iPad Air and iPhone 5

• Working fine on my Air and iPhone5

• No issues on 4s or iPad4 64 GB.

• edited February 2014

Happened to me on Air! But i had backup so it was 5 mins of xtra work.
    No prob.

My iPad 4 gen & iPhone 5 was no prob!

• @PaulB said:

Sue Apple...

Is PaulB really PaulM?

• No probs on iPhone 4 (2 of), iPhone 5, ipad2 (2 of) or Air.

• Air cool here

• iPad 4 and iPhone 5 updated no problem here...sure would like AB2 though! Ooops! wrong thread! ;)

• Still dissapointed with battery life on iphone5 after ios7 update, was hoping the 7.06 would help!

• @Nu2moro This was just a security patch, and not a feature update. When 7.1 comes out, it will be worth investigating battery life again on the device......not that any changes will come, but who knows? :-)

• It does seem to...
    I can't see what you embedded, so I can't tell if I'm really PaulM or not. Sorry...

• edited February 2014

• Ahh, Macca. Lol. Indubitably not, or else he's lost all his hair and fallen on hard times...

• Does this mean the latest update has a big hunk of pork in it??

• Updated iPad4 64 and iPad2 16, updating right now iPad2 64...cross fingers...

• I am on an old ipad mini and after the update all I get is an apple logo then a blank screen and nothing. I am going to hook to iTunes next to look for a fix. My ipad is dead at the moment. Grrrr.. I agree this is unacceptable.

• Ok That was weird. I hooked up my ipad to my computer and it recognized it and everything was working again. I just had to hook it up to my computer, I did not even have to open iTunes it just all came back right then.

• I just noticed that although everything works that it is still saying I need to update with the security patch!

• edited February 2014

I have to say that it takes a lot of time when the Apple logo is on screen (after reboot) and the progress bar is about 15-20%, when you really think that the idevice will stay there forever...until suddenly goes straight to the end.

• iPad 3 anybody?

• Don't mind if I do...

• @Ben - iPad 3 updated fine for me. It does take a while though - almost like a whole level update.