Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So, about this coronavirus...

Comments

• Yes, in the history of this, fifty years hence, he will have a place and rightly so.

• Doesn’t figure he died of the virus. 1/young 2/no immune problems 3/in a real hospital 4/good care and nutrition. Young folks get over this thing. He said he would be better in two weeks. But why would they do it? Payback? Retribution? He is called a Whistleblower, after all.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Doesn’t figure he died of the virus. 1/young 2/no immune problems 3/in a real hospital 4/good care and nutrition. Young folks get over this thing. He said he would be better in two weeks. But why would they do it? Payback? Retribution? He is called a Whistleblower, after all.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Urbani

• @AudioGus, SARS had a much higher mortality rate, I believe.

• edited February 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    @AudioGus, SARS had a much higher mortality rate, I believe.

Ok

• @LinearLineman said:
    @AudioGus, SARS had a much higher mortality rate, I believe.

According to a number of epidemiologists, it is too early to say anything very definitive about the mortality rate. At this stage with SARs, they believed the mortality rate was 1/3 of what it ended up being. The WHO is urging caution about the stats being circulated since the data is still of unknown quality.

• Heineken must be enjoying the windfall.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @LinearLineman said:
    Doesn’t figure he died of the virus. 1/young 2/no immune problems 3/in a real hospital 4/good care and nutrition. Young folks get over this thing. He said he would be better in two weeks. But why would they do it? Payback? Retribution? He is called a Whistleblower, after all.

Considering circumstances no better way to make a martyr/symbol than by disposing of him. It wouldn’t make much political sense unless he knew something, which he probably didn’t.

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Go try buying some n95 masks on amazon shit they running loooooow my boys

Late to the party? :)

• @supadom said:

@LinearLineman said:

Considering circumstances no better way to make a martyr/symbol than by disposing of him. It wouldn’t make much political sense unless he knew something, which he probably didn’t.

...unless you know something...

• @AudioGus said:

@supadom said:

@LinearLineman said:

...unless you know something...

Love it! Communicating via gifs is an art form in itself ;)

• the coach company chosen to transport the uk quarantined was interesting ...

• edited February 2020

@simonnowis driver doesn’t seem too bothered by his passengers!

• @AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Like a normal stational flu.

Nothing to worry about.

one in sixty die from the flu?

Flu kills a hundred of thousands every year!

Yah, looks like about 1 in 16000 people infected die from the flu. With Corona it is 1 in 60. So clearly not the same.

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

Yah, looks like about 1 in 16000 people infected die from the flu. With Corona it is 1 in 60. So clearly not the same.

Think your math is a bit off🤔 if it where 1 in 60 then the number of deaths to date would be far higher would it not ? .... It’s nothing more than bluster n bollox .... China has over 1.4 Billion people and how many have died so far ? There’s probably more people in USA died from flu in last couple of months .... There’s far more die from Dengue fever every month yet no global crisis and Dengue fever is just about everywhere !

• edited February 2020

@SilverK said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

Think your math is a bit off🤔 if it where 1 in 60 then the number of deaths to date would be far higher would it not ? .... It’s nothing more than bluster n bollox .... China has over 1.4 Billion people and how many have died so far ? There’s probably more people in USA died from flu in last couple of months .... There’s far more die from Dengue fever every month yet no global crisis and Dengue fever is just about everywhere !

I made this comment a long time ago. The armchair data has changed etc. We are on internet jibber jabber time! I can’t possibly be expected to stand by what I said more than two days ago. No human can anymore.

• Th known data are incomplete and WHO and other epidemiologists say that even the pros don't have enough data. So any armchair estimates are guesses.

They point out, for instance, that SARS had a very different infection and mortality rate than it appeared to have at the same stage due to the state of the data .

• edited February 2020

@espiegel123 said:
    Th known data are incomplete and WHO and other epidemiologists say that even the pros don't have enough data. So any armchair estimates are guesses.

Yes, I think that is what is implied by use of the term armchair.

• @AudioGus : btw my comment wasn't aimed at you. I noticed a number of commenters who discussed beliefs about infection/mortality rates and so far all such numbers are highly speculative.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @AudioGus : btw my comment wasn't aimed at you. I noticed a number of commenters who discussed beliefs about infection/mortality rates and so far all such numbers are highly speculative.

Especially with cover ups like the ones being blatantly carried out. My right?

• edited February 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes, @Max23 and transmission apparently takes place when people have no symptoms, so much more dangerous in that respect. So, is it really Dr. Max23?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well, @Max23, that’s very good to know!

• edited February 2020

@Max23 said:

@AudioGus said:

@SilverK said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

I made this comment a long time ago. The armchair data has changed etc. We are on internet jibber jabber time! I can’t possibly be expected to stand by what I said more than two days ago. No human can anymore.

Dengue fever is completely different.
    It spreads via insects (think Malaria) and not from human to human.
    That’s what makes corona dangerous. Hint hint ;)

Gee it’s really dreadful to watch these Internet discussion from/with ppl that have no idea about medicine 😑

I’ll bet it’s like me watching internet discussions about app development.

• @SilverK said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/china/sars-wuhan-virus-explainer-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

A week ago they were saying 2.1% death rate. So 1 in 50.

Also.... 37549 (total known infected) / 815 (total known deaths) = 46, so 1 in 46 now.

• @AudioGus said:

@SilverK said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:

@AudioGus said:

@OnfraySin said:
    Nop.

Nothing to worry about.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/china/sars-wuhan-virus-explainer-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

A week ago they were saying 2.1% death rate. So 1 in 50.

Also.... 37549 (total known infected) / 815 (total known deaths) = 46, so 1 in 46 now.

I will repeat that the WHO still says the data quality is unknown and that mortality rate speculation can be off significantly due to that. For instance, they point out that there may be many deaths from Wuhan not attributed to the virus that were caused by it before they knew what they were dealing with. Estimates of SARS mortality rate was off by a factor of 2 at a similar point in time.

• edited February 2020

I keep reading that the infection and death rates in China are under reported. I wonde4vif that is deliberate.

This discussion has been closed.