Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The @Lady_App_titude AGANUS Principle

2»

Comments

• @McD said:
    UPDATE: Slow going with Auria Pro but mostly die to my terrible work habits. I've decided NOT to just produce something with with Fart Noises but really give AP a chance to show it's potential. I cracked the code on the MIDI FX routing and would like to try importing an SFZ instrument made with SynthJacker since AP has the best SFZ importing sampler with the embedded Lyra sample playback engine. Now just for giggles I might make a Fart-o-phone using AudioLayer and then SynthJack it into an SFZ. Not sure.

I do know this plan has saved me well in excess of $100.

Good points.
    Do you own Audio Evolution too?
    In one of its "silent updates", the built-in SF2 sampler has received SFZ compatibility, just in case you're lookung for an AP successor which may have better piano roll editing.

• @rs2000 said:

Is a bear catholic? Yes I jumped into AEMS early and cleaned up on the IAP ToneBoosters FX. It runs on android too. Great multi platform developer with 20 years of effort on his DAW. iOS was the last platform.

• @McD said:

@rs2000 said:

Is a bear catholic? Yes I jumped into AEMS early and cleaned up on the IAP ToneBoosters FX. It runs on android too. Great multi platform developer with 20 years of effort on his DAW. iOS was the last platform.

AEMS evangelists never forget their roots B)