Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First run with Continua

Really enjoying Continua [used @RedSkyLullaby preset with some extra tweaks] / first time using @4Pockets multitrack recorder and I’ll continue to use it moving forward / also used a great preset in Ruismaker Noir by Electronisounds.

Track was inspired by my ancestor and last great Comanche Chief, Quanah Parker / Enjoy and play it loud

Comments

• this is dope man

• edited January 2020

Thanks! Went really tribal with it.

Still having issues with cpu usage. I’ve tried many different apps and buffer settings. Didn’t spike this time around but I got very close. No crackles since I didn’t use the limiter in Bark Filter (thanks to @jolico for the heads up)

@reasOne said:
    this is dope man

• Nice! That’s some good stuff you’ve got going there.

• sick bro! hit up the bpm even. sounds great the way it is just saying

• Thank you, late night chaos

@audio_DT said:
    Nice! That’s some good stuff you’ve got going there.

Not a bad idea at all, thanks!

@sbcfx said:
    sick bro! hit up the bpm even. sounds great the way it is just saying

• Really nice @iOSTRAKON. Very deep, I like a lot. Your ancestor was a Comanche Chief, that’s interesting. How’s the situation for natives now?

• Thank you @Faland

Unfortunately, the reservations that they were pushed to are run down. Crime & drug use is a problem. They will struggle for a long time because of the US government.

@Faland said:
    Really nice @iOSTRAKON. Very deep, I like a lot. Your ancestor was a Comanche Chief, that’s interesting. How’s the situation for natives now?

• Too bad. The tragedy of Native Americans, and other minorities in the world, seems to have no end. It should still shake consciences of all free people.

• Nice job & good to know what inspired the piece

• Excellent stuff, love hearing what people do with my presets. Nice production too

• Unfortunately, you’re right

@Faland said:
    Too bad. The tragedy of Native Americans, and other minorities in the world, seems to have no end. It should still shake consciences of all free people.

Thank you, appreciate you listening

@barabajagal said:
    Nice job & good to know what inspired the piece

Thanks, you have some awesome presets on there. I will continue to explore them.

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    Excellent stuff, love hearing what people do with my presets. Nice production too