Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar Bytes FX Bundle price is a bit wonky

Comments

• Same here ... The only one I don't have is WOW, at £14.99 individually, but the bundle is £38.99

• Sometimes if you scroll down and back up the prices readjusts

• The way that bundles work in the App Store takes into account the price you paid for apps and just does a braindead calculation of the difference between what you have paid already towards the apps in the bundle and what the bundle price is. If one got apps at a discount originally, they contribute so little that the bundle price can be more than the price of the remaining components.

While there may occasionally be bugs in the calculation, our memories are often buggy and we forget that we got one or more apps at a big discount originally.

• The way bundles work is that they are a set price for a group of apps, that provide some discount off the purchase of all of the apps at full price.

When you buy an app, that price is removed from the bundle price. HOWEVER, the amount removed is the amount you actually paid, not the "normal", full price.

So, if you bought several apps on sale, the remaining amount on a bundle can be more than the individual app price.

For example:
    Three apps are sold at $5 for a total of $15 individually. The bundle for all three is $12.
    If you buy one app at $5, the remaining bundle price is $7 for the other two apps.
    However, if you bought the app on sale for $1, the remaining bundle price is $11, more than if you bought the two apps at $5 each.

• Yep, did that

@JackDwyerburger said:
    Sometimes if you scroll down and back up the prices readjusts

Ahhh yes, good ol Holidaze discounts. Thanks for the reminder

@aplourde said:
    The way bundles work is that they are a set price for a group of apps, that provide some discount off the purchase of all of the apps at full price.

When you buy an app, that price is removed from the bundle price. HOWEVER, the amount removed is the amount you actually paid, not the "normal", full price.

So, if you bought several apps on sale, the remaining amount on a bundle can be more than the individual app price.

For example:
    Three apps are sold at $5 for a total of $15 individually. The bundle for all three is $12.
    If you buy one app at $5, the remaining bundle price is $7 for the other two apps.
    However, if you bought the app on sale for $1, the remaining bundle price is $11, more than if you bought the two apps at $5 each.

• @espiegel123 said:
    The way that bundles work in the App Store takes into account the price you paid for apps and just does a braindead calculation ...

😅 So true.
    And so AppStore-alike.
    It must have been coded by managers.

• Also you can’t get credit for the same app in 2 different bundles.

• But don't you want to pay SugarBytes more for their awesome apps?! :relieved:

• I do love their apps

@iammane said:
    But don't you want to pay SugarBytes more for their awesome apps?! :relieved:

• Please, please ... never start a thread with "Sugar Bytes FX" again. My poor old heart would not stand it. I can't wait for Drum Computer to arrive on iOS. They said 2020, so every day is good.
    🤤

• I just downloaded Drum Computer this morning!

@Faland said:
    Please, please ... never start a thread with "Sugar Bytes FX" again. My poor old heart would not stand it. I can't wait for Drum Computer to arrive on iOS. They said 2020, so every day is good.
    🤤

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I just downloaded Drum Computer this morning!

@Faland said:
    Please, please ... never start a thread with "Sugar Bytes FX" again. My poor old heart would not stand it. I can't wait for Drum Computer to arrive on iOS. They said 2020, so every day is good.
    🤤

It’s awesome. Incredible good. I have just the demo, since I don’t make more music on Mac, but app like this one should be bought anyway just for fun.