Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer by BLEASS

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    WOW

Just bought all the Bleass apps except for the Groovebox. They are all really good and lots of fun. I was surprised, because people seemed a bit unsure. I had sort of got it into my head that they were going to be a tad boring - couldn’t have been more wrong!

These apps are TOP NOTCH!

FX duality is amazing and synth is a beast!

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    WOW

Just bought all the Bleass apps except for the Groovebox. They are all really good and lots of fun. I was surprised, because people seemed a bit unsure. I had sort of got it into my head that they were going to be a tad boring - couldn’t have been more wrong!

They sure are. It’s really difficult watching vids and listening to advice. You never know if it’s truly your thang until you get hands on.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@jolico said:

@kinkujin said:
    I love this app.

I deleted it, because it doesn’t have a randomizer (as far as I know).
    I kept Magellan 2.

You are kidding right?

I really really really like randomizers. Even on FX.
    I’m surprised when apps don’t have a randomizer.
    Isn’t it the simplest thing to add?

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    WOW

Just wished there was a parallel option for the filters, but to be honest sometimes you can have too many options on signal paths - right?....hmmm

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    WOW

They sure are. It’s really difficult watching vids and listening to advice. You never know if it’s truly your thang until you get hands on.

I held off too based on some posts I read. Had a very vague idea that they weren't for me. So glad I took the chance on this one. I also downloaded the Groovebox but haven't started on it yet. I need another groovebox like I need another synth. But what the hayyyyyyy??!!!!

• @kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    WOW

I held off too based on some posts I read. Had a very vague idea that they weren't for me. So glad I took the chance on this one. I also downloaded the Groovebox but haven't started on it yet. I need another groovebox like I need another synth. But what the hayyyyyyy??!!!!

Not really tried the Groovebox, as I buy most of them and end up never using them for the most part.

Really liking the AUM as a Groovebox thing now, except that my iPad is showing its age and struggling at times. It’s hard to judge some apps with my Air2 as I’ve had 3 Bleass Alphas with 6 Bleass fx running just fine. I’ve also had one string sound and two fx that is taking all my iPads resources and hitting the crackles with too many chords being played, so I can see the point of grooveboxes, that while limiting at times, at least tend to keep the crackles away :)

• I have found one bug with Alpha (which I have reported).

This is on my Air2 with latest iOS of this date.
    If I press the motion sequencer on and on for sync. Then press the plus button past 32th (shouldn’t that be 32nd? Lol), the app crashes in AUM.

• Dear All,

Thanks a lot for these amazing feedbacks!
    Also thanks @Fruitbat1919 for spotting the crash! we have corrected it and will be able to make an update available very soon (with some new feature along...)

Stay tuned!

• BTW check out this nice tutorial of preset sound design by @RedSkyLullaby !

• @bleassapp said:
    BTW check out this nice tutorial of preset sound design by @RedSkyLullaby !

Please add a randomizer button and also a smooth random lfo waveform. :smiley:

• Well noted for the preset randomizer, we will look into this
    but could you tell us more about a “smooth random lfo waveform“?
    Thanks

• @bleassapp said:
    Well noted for the preset randomizer, we will look into this
    but could you tell us more about a “smooth random lfo waveform“?
    Thanks

Random LFO wave that ramps to each random state (instead of stepping) with random timing.
    Soft random?

• Here's a demo and tutorial of the upcoming BLEASS Alpha version 1.2 release!

This video showcases the upcoming update of the BLEASS Alpha Synth (1.2) introducing a scaled keyboard as well as a few other improvements and new presets that take full advantage of the BLEASS Alpha Arpeggiator.
    This demo also shows how to sequence the Alpha Synth with the BLEASS groovebox midi outputs through AUM as it has been asked by some of the users
    The BLEASS sidekick, filter and reverb are also used, because it sounds good!

Thanks for your comments and feedbacks!

• Great to see this getting quick updates. Thanks!

• @[Deleted User] said:

Just wished there was a parallel option for the filters

I just came here to ask about this, hoping I'd overlooked the setting. I guess it's serial filters only

• Good catch, @White Thanks!

• heads up the presets are iaps.
    no problem with that, but i wouldn’t mind a little demo clip of the sounds 😎 i have no idea if i’d use them until i know what they are

• edited May 2020

Yeah someone had bought them just to hear something before dive in?

• Def not a fan of the sounds that were created free in this synth so I’m a little nervous about the iap sounds.

• i make my own sounds. alpha is a great tool ! the slide option is great ! many tx

• @stormywaterz said:
    Def not a fan of the sounds that were created free in this synth so I’m a little nervous about the iap sounds.

i like a couple but ya the presets are not my favs, there’s some great user made ones here on the forum somewhere tho

• @reasOne said:

@stormywaterz said:
    Def not a fan of the sounds that were created free in this synth so I’m a little nervous about the iap sounds.

i like a couple but ya the presets are not my favs, there’s some great user made ones here on the forum somewhere tho

Sam is a great guy🤘🤘🤘

• @Charlesalbert said:

@reasOne said:

@stormywaterz said:

Sam is a great guy🤘🤘🤘

absolutely

• also i bought the soi sounds immediately , he posted a demo on ig a few days back and i’ve been waiting for them ever since, but i def wanna little sneak of the others

• I also only bought SOI one and that is an amazing pack!

• The MPE pack is very good !

• edited May 2020

Ok we need only info about the last pack🤘🤘🤘

• Torley’s is excellent too. Very good use of MPE and very modern songs. You won’t compose a baroque song with these for sure...

• I waited far too long to get this.