Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer by BLEASS

Comments

• whoa. quite a price jack for non prebuys.

• I was expecting more presets from the big names. 3-5 from each of them seems lite for there expertise. Maybe we will get more from them.

• Alpha sounds amazing. Will dig in more after work tomorrow

• Wish it had a chorus built in. And a bug might be when you scale up the keys don’t follow but the so7nd does.

• Just dropped onto my pad here at 9:00pm So.Cal. time. So far not real knocked out by the presets, but the UI is great .. especially for my gradually declining vision. Will have to spend some time programming it to really hear it.

• FInally turned up in Texas. I think it kicks arse. Some great sounds and I'm only half way through Bank A. LOVE being able to play with this in NS2. I consider it an excellent addition and, yes, am very interested to see what folks come up with once they start rolling their own etc.

• I really like how it sounds so far, I’ll probably record some noodling with it tonight

• @cloudswimmer said:
    Just dropped onto my pad here at 9:00pm So.Cal. time. So far not real knocked out by the presets, but the UI is great .. especially for my gradually declining vision. Will have to spend some time programming it to really hear it.

I agree.

• @stormywaterz said:
    Wish it had a chorus built in. And a bug might be when you scale up the keys don’t follow but the so7nd does.

I got a chorus effect by using the delay and modulating the pitch

• was worth the hype! i’ve had a lot of fun just diving in and trying things!!
    great work bleass!!!!
    this synth could be as important to me as sunrizer and that means a lot!

• this is a good one! I like what bleass is doing

• Fantastic sound. Very playable. Well played Bleass!

• I briefly questioned my sanity for buying yet another synth when I have dozens that cover similar territory! I’m glad I couldn’t resist though. My favorite thing about Bleass plugins other than CPU efficiency and great sound — is that they completely nail the ideal touch interface imo. Clean, inviting and infinitely playable as a genuine instrument should be.
    Well done!

• I’m getting some weird glitchy splutters here and there but otherwise lovely. Well done @bleassapp

• It has a nice interface but I would like at least the option for the filter and envelope slider controls to change value from the touch point offset rather than just jump to where you touch.

• First hour with it and I can already tell it’s going to be up there with Beepstreet and Moog synths as part of my regular arsenal. The only thing I can think that’d make it even better = more mod destinations; particularly to FX parameters. it’s quite the powerful workhorse as it is already though. No complaints here.

• We want to thank all of our community and friends that have helped us testing and improving the synth during the development of this first version of the synth: you guys rock! Be prepared to see new features and many more presets coming along the upcoming updates!

Thank you all for the good vibes, you support means a lot to us!

For an in-depth review of the Alpha Synth, go check out all of these amazing videos :smile:

• This is a Bleasst!!!!! Wooohooooo Great for all sort of stuff

• @bleassapp very good job, it sounds really good ! Great filter model and oscillators too ! Also LFO is pretty fast which is nice (i would appreciate LFO value in Hz instead of ms)

• I just showed my 2 year old daughter this and she instantly did a notch filter sweep! That’s a sign of a well designed interface!!

• Dammit, I missed the presale

• @gregsmith said:
    I’m getting some weird glitchy splutters here and there but otherwise lovely. Well done @bleassapp

Same for me. But the sound is awesome.

• Mightily impressive big sound !

• @gregsmith said:
    I just showed my 2 year old daughter this and she instantly did a notch filter sweep! That’s a sign of a well designed interface!!

Try her out with Sunvox ;)

• I cannot hear the standalone version through Bluetooth Headphones, no way to select them and default is iPad Speaker (OK in AUv3).

Is it my fault/bad, I'm missing something or is it this way???

Anyhow I would appreciate this simple feature, all Synths have it, it is a must for tweaking the settings in the standalone in bed with a pair of BT headphones, without worrying of cables :smile:

Thanks a lot...BTW this is the only thing I don't like of alpha!!! All is great !!! Thanks @bleassapp great work, keep it better if possible

• @purpan2 said:

@gregsmith said:
    I just showed my 2 year old daughter this and she instantly did a notch filter sweep! That’s a sign of a well designed interface!!

Try her out with Sunvox ;)

😂 maybe in a few years

• It's beauuuuuutiful and I lovez it! So glad I last-minute pre-ordered...

I agree that is weird how the sound banks from guest designers only have like 5 patches each. At that rate, I kinda wish they'd been combined into one bank.

• Some early morning soundscape before work w/ mononoke - nice duo

• edited February 2020

@bleassapp is there any plans to add osc 3 as a target for the lfos and envelopes? I‘ve made a patch where osc3 is 2 octaves up and sounds like feedback. Would be good to be able to up the volume of it as the note is held.