Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer by BLEASS

Comments

• @bleassapp said:

@reasOne said:
    will this synth run in stand alone and as an auv3 on the next update 🤣🤪🤨

it is both AUv3 and Standalone already!

i was just joking lol being sarcastic cuz it’s not out yet but it’s pre ordered

• @reasOne said:

@bleassapp said:

@reasOne said:
    will this synth run in stand alone and as an auv3 on the next update 🤣🤪🤨

it is both AUv3 and Standalone already!

i was just joking lol being sarcastic cuz it’s not out yet but it’s pre ordered

LOL well I had a doubt...
    Anyway, next updates will bring more presets and features for sure!

• edited January 2020

Preordered

I can't resist a well designed GUI, analog synth emulator, with multiple CC parameter modulation options.
    Picking it up for $8.99 is like a Christmas sale. :)

@bleassapp

Just thinking out loud....

I believe your new synth may be an ideal for adding a feature that I've been thinking about for a while.

In the "Motion Sequencer" section. Create two buttons at the top on the screen where the word "Motion Sequencer" appears now. One button will say "Motion Sequencer", the other button will say "Motion Envelopes".

Everything in the current "Motion Sequencer" layout remains the same... except. When put into "Motion Envelopes" mode, the max number of sliders becomes 12. The space that those four end sliders occupied, allows for the creation of a new section titled "Motion Envelopes".

In "Motion Envelopes" section have 4 to 6 buttons labeled "Envelope 1", "Envelope 2", Envelope 3", Envelope 4", etc..

The function of "Motion Envelopes", is when a key is played, there is only one MidiNote ON event, that begins the progression through the sliders.

This feature would provide a very dynamic ability to "fluidly" control a number of control parameters simultaneously. Hence the purpose for the multiple Envelope Buttons. Each Envelope Buttons can be set to control a different control parameter of the synth. Each Envelope Buttons is controlled by its own set of sliders.

The sliders will function as an interface for shaping each Envelope. Interpolation can be provided to allow the slider adjustments to create an overall smoothed waveform transition between steps, rather than an abrupt stepped output.
    (Though a button could be added to allow for abrupt control change as in might sound cool)

The end result is a synth with a capacity for very complex Envelopes to be created for automating control change for multiple parameters. Far beyond that which can be accomplished using traditional ADSR envelopes.

When the length of the play time for each slider is set to 1/4 or /1/2 noted. The Motion Envelope could be used to provide amazing levels of animation to Pad Sounds.

I believe a Motion Envelope would be best allowed to run in conjunction with the other modulation controls of the synth engine. The way I imagine this working is the primary modulation/envelope controls have priority.

The "Motion Envelopes" feature acts to modify the primary envelopes using the current primary envelope levels in real time as a baseline to apply modification from.

• @horsetrainer thanks for your feedback!
    Very interesting idea indeed, let's see what you think of the Synth once it's released and we can think further about how to improve it (we are already working on new updates) . Feel free to reach us at feedback at bleass.com !

• How many voice polyphonic is this synth...thanks

• @Mark B said:
    How many voice polyphonic is this synth...thanks

Very good question! Well it has 10 VOICES!

• @bleassapp , can multiple parameters be affected by the motion sequencer, where each parameter has its own motion sequence lane, or can only 1 parameter be driven by the motion sequencer at a time ?

• i’m down to beta test this until sunday 🤣🤣🤣😎😎 it seems so far away lol

• @gsm909 said:
    @bleassapp , can multiple parameters be affected by the motion sequencer, where each parameter has its own motion sequence lane, or can only 1 parameter be driven by the motion sequencer at a time ?

2 parameters can be currently driven by the motion sequencer in the upcoming V1:

• @bleassapp is it possible to modulate Effects parameters using the motion sequencer?

• I might overstate, but Alpha might awesom synth. B)

• Can the motion sequencer be 'reset' using note-on or is it always free running locked to tempo?
    Can the start-phase of the LFOs be controlled? (Essential for controlled slow-sweeping PWM).

• OK, you pre-orderers. What sets this synth apart? Just the motion sequencer or the sounds as well. Still on the fence at the moment.

• @gusgranite said:
    OK, you pre-orderers. What sets this synth apart? Just the motion sequencer or the sounds as well. Still on the fence at the moment.

The sounds that came out during Doug’s demo won me over. Plus I love all the other BLEASS apps. Their interfaces are so touchable and intuitive. It apparently has a lot of presets too which i always like.

I have no idea what I’m going to do with the motion sequencer to be honest!

• edited February 2020

@gusgranite said:
    OK, you pre-orderers. What sets this synth apart? Just the motion sequencer or the sounds as well. Still on the fence at the moment.

The clean GUI layout, the motion sequencer, and sounds demonstrated in Mr. Wood's youtube video, are primary factors for why I preordered.

I also see a potential for the motion sequencer to have features added in futures versions. To create a synth with built-in capacity for creating complex evolving sounds.

The first experiment I intend to try once I have it loaded....
    Is.... I'm going to create a sound with a "gentle" Attack, and just enough release, to see if I can use the motion sequencer to create a continuously evolving sound that does not have very severe audible "steps". I may have to run the output through a tape delay with reverb to see if I can get it to sound like a single continuously sustained, evolving sound.

It's a $9 experiment, but I think it will be fun.

With any luck BLEASS will add a function that will allow the motion sequencer to be used to create single evolving sounds that are free from step-sound caused by the re-triggering the Midi-note-on in every step.

A simple feature that just adds the ability to have the first step in the motion sequencer be the only step with a Note-On event would be nice. Then the progression through the sliders could be used to shape the remaining elements of the sound that continue after the initial Note-On event.

Buttons could also be added at the bottom of each motion sequencer slider, so the user can select which steps will send a note re-trigger events, and which steps will act only on the remaining sound elements of the last step that triggered a note.

As @Samu mentioned..
    I hope there's a feature to allow each new user key press event, to "reset" the motion sequencer to the beginning of it's sequence. The inclusion of a loop feature might also be cool.

Looking forward to checking this new synth out. :)

• release it today! 🤣😏😎

• @reasOne said:
    release it today! 🤣😏😎

Dewwww itttttt!!!!!

• @gusgranite said:

It's a new shiny, by a great dev, and less than the cost of a couple of beers. Impulse buy!

• Downloaded !

• @cuscolima said:
    Downloaded !

how!!

• edited February 2020

@reasOne said:

@cuscolima said:
    Downloaded !

how!!

Well....it’s here ! (And it is AMAZING)

https://apps.apple.com/app//id1476042892

• @cuscolima said:

@reasOne said:

@cuscolima said:
    Downloaded !

how!!

Well....it’s here ! (And it is AMAZING)

https://apps.apple.com/app//id1476042892

haha darn it! still waiting for apple in the good ol usa , its still saturday here lol!
    i bet it is great! glad you’re getting to dig in

• Wooow it’s an amazing synth @bleassapp

• Holy moley, this thing is top class. I can see me using this in every project.

• jealous ! where are you guts located that have it available?

• Does this have the chords option like the groovebox offers?

• I AM BEREFT OF NEW NOISE OPPORTUNITIES AND IT IS MY FAULT FOR LIVING BEYOND THE PALE!

• @gusgranite Clean, in a word. clean to look at, to listen to, to control. BLEASS make technically superb yet usable apps.

• Yeah that’s preordered

• Hopefully this drops at 11pm central