Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer by BLEASS

https://apps.apple.com/app//id1476042892

Description:

The BLEASS Alpha Synth is a virtual analog polyphonic stereo synthesizer inspired by classic analog synths and enhanced by the BLEASS’ very own musical and technical approach.
The Alpha is a highly versatile Synthesizer that aims at bringing new ways of designing and playing an infinite constellation of sounds in the iOS music making universe.

The BLEASS Alpha Synth offers many features that all musicians and producers alike will enjoy using in their music making process:

SIMPLE & INTUITIVE INTERFACE: follow the direction of the audio signal : design your own synth sounds by tweaking each panel, from left to right.

VISUALISE YOUR SOUND : thanks to its user-friendly visual filters, sliders, LFOs and envelopes, quickly understand how to design your own presets.

CPU EFFICIENT: how many times have you experienced crackling sounds while making music in the studio or on stage? The BLEASS Alpha Synth aims at offering a smooth & steady experience on iPhones and iPads, whether used as standalone or as an Audio Unit (AUv3) into your favorite DAW.

A UNIQUE MOTION SEQUENCER inspired by modular synthesizers brings a new dimension to your pads, leads and sequences by offering a large amount of rhythmic and expressive modulation possibilities and which can be coupled with the arpeggiator.

UPCOMING UPGRADES AND NEW PRESETS: The BLEASS team has partnered with many artists & sound designers in order to continuously improve the BLEASS experience, so watch out for upcoming updates bringing more features and new presets!

Technical specifications :

Synth Engine :

  • Mono / Polyphonic synthesizer
  • Built-in arpeggiator with beat sync
  • BLEASS’s Motion Sequencer for rhythmic & expressive modulation
  • 2 stereo + 1 mono fine-tunable oscillators with variable waveshapes & pulse widths
  • Phase control on stereo oscillators for wide stereo
  • Unison settings multiplying oscillators per voice
  • Cross & ring modulation between oscillators
  • Hard sync
  • 1 noise source
  • 2 LFOs per voice with multiple waveforms & modulation targets
  • 2 variable state filters with drive settings
  • 3 ADSR with multiple modulation targets

Built-in Effects :

  • Overdrive
  • Bitcrusher
  • Tremolo
  • Delay with filter and ping-pong effect
  • Reverb with length, filter and color control

Misc :

  • Built-In Keyboard with pitch-bend and modulation wheel
  • Midi compatible
  • Audio Unit V3 compatible
  • Ableton Link
  • 150+ factory presets designed by our dear friends Jordan - Rudess, Mark Lion, Torley, La Phaze, Nu-Trix, Electronisounds, - the Garageband Guide, the Beat Community... (More presets to - come along with the upcoming updates!)
  • Store your own presets and share it across the Standalone and AUv3
«13456

Comments

  • Looks cool.

  • Jordan Rudess must be a very busy man...

  • My wallet is crying. I have made a promise that I’ll stop but all apps after Drambo😂 hope it will be released soon🤣

  • oh word!! bleass finally dropping an instrument!!!

  • I really don’t need another virtual analogue synth but the BLEASS effects have become some of my go tos. Will no doubt end up buying this!

    Looking forward to seeing how it stacks up.

  • edited January 27

    Hey! Thanks for your enthusiasm guys!
    note that the app is available at a special price for pre-order at $8,99 (9,99€) but the price will change to $13,99 (14,99€) on the release date (2020.02.02): http://bit.ly/AlphaPreorder

    Here is a short teaser video:

  • @bleassapp any examples with some more details of how it sounds ? Like filter with high resonance, fast LFO modulation (how high can go LFO, btw?), some osc cross modulations .. i mean how it sounds when it come to more complex sound ..

  • @bleassapp , sounds great.
    Is there a randomiser ?

  • Stay tuned this week! More demos are to come from ourselves as well as from the iOS Music community! Check out https://www.instagram.com/bleassapps/ and https://www.youtube.com/BLEASS

  • Awesome release date!!!!! Hands up!!!!

  • @gregsmith said:
    I really don’t need another virtual analogue synth but the BLEASS effects have become some of my go tos. Will no doubt end up buying this!

    Looking forward to seeing how it stacks up.

    I was thinking the same thing. ;)

  • @bleassapp I will be Live Streaming a Pre-Release demo for the new BLEASS Alpha Synth tonight at 8.00pm GMT (20.00 UK)
    This really is very very Cool Beans, you can hours with the Motion Sequencer alone

  • Awesome Doug! Let me spread the word for tonight's show! Thanks for your support <3 !

  • @thesoundtestroom said:
    @bleassapp I will be Live Streaming a Pre-Release demo for the new BLEASS Alpha Synth tonight at 8.00pm GMT (20.00 UK)
    This really is very very Cool Beans, you can hours with the Motion Sequencer alone

    Just preorderd and waiting for Your stream to enjoy a preview of this beast.

  • @thesoundtestroom said:
    @bleassapp I will be Live Streaming a Pre-Release demo for the new BLEASS Alpha Synth tonight at 8.00pm GMT (20.00 UK)
    This really is very very Cool Beans, you can hours with the Motion Sequencer alone

    So, this was the mysterious synth you mentioned yesterday... I can't wait to watch the stream tonight! Thanks Doug.

  • Bleass Motion sequencer + Aphelian AU

    That’s all I’m sayin.

  • Pre ordered as looks and sounds like a winner.

  • Can you use it with the Bleass groovebox?

  • @fattigman said:
    Can you use it with the Bleass groovebox?

    Thanks for asking! Indeed, you can use it with the BLEASS groovebox as it manages multiple channels midi in/out

    if you use the BLEASS groovebox along with the standalone instance of the BLEASS Alpha Synth, then, simply use the MIDI OUT channel 1. You can also sync boths apps through Ableton Link.

    but you can also load 4 different instances of the Alpha Synth (as it is also AUv3) in a DAW such as AUM or Audiobus, and assign a different midi channel coming from up to four different midi channels from the groovebox!

    we shall make some kind of tutorial very soon!

  • @thesoundtestroom said:
    @bleassapp I will be Live Streaming a Pre-Release demo for the new BLEASS Alpha Synth tonight at 8.00pm GMT (20.00 UK)
    This really is very very Cool Beans, you can hours with the Motion Sequencer alone

    Look forward to seeing this, the motion feature looks really good.

  • I’m a huge fan of all things BLEASS. They’ve earned my instabuy. Knowing them, I’m thinking this will offer a bit more creative experience than the average synth. 😎

  • @bleassapp said:

    @fattigman said:
    Can you use it with the Bleass groovebox?

    Thanks for asking! Indeed, you can use it with the BLEASS groovebox as it manages multiple channels midi in/out

    if you use the BLEASS groovebox along with the standalone instance of the BLEASS Alpha Synth, then, simply use the MIDI OUT channel 1. You can also sync boths apps through Ableton Link.

    but you can also load 4 different instances of the Alpha Synth (as it is also AUv3) in a DAW such as AUM or Audiobus, and assign a different midi channel coming from up to four different midi channels from the groovebox!

    we shall make some kind of tutorial very soon!

    Going to hold you to that (the tutorial :)....

  • @fattigman said:
    Can you use it with the Bleass groovebox?

    No, that's not allowed.

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @bleassapp said:

    @fattigman said:
    Can you use it with the Bleass groovebox?

    Thanks for asking! Indeed, you can use it with the BLEASS groovebox as it manages multiple channels midi in/out

    if you use the BLEASS groovebox along with the standalone instance of the BLEASS Alpha Synth, then, simply use the MIDI OUT channel 1. You can also sync boths apps through Ableton Link.

    but you can also load 4 different instances of the Alpha Synth (as it is also AUv3) in a DAW such as AUM or Audiobus, and assign a different midi channel coming from up to four different midi channels from the groovebox!

    we shall make some kind of tutorial very soon!

    Going to hold you to that (the tutorial :)....

  • everyone’s app store should look like this 😎🤪😘

  • Sounds like an MFB Dominion1 in the video. Nice!

  • @reasOne said:
    everyone’s app store should look like this 😎🤪😘

    You’re wrong mate... everyone’s app store should look like this:


    😂🙃

  • edited January 27

    Short videos on Apple Store are intriguing: just to be safe I preordered it :blush:
    UI seems a joy to use, let's hope for the great sounds too!
    @bleassapp don't be shy and stingy with videos!!! Please come on :wink:

  • @Faland said:

    @reasOne said:
    everyone’s app store should look like this 😎🤪😘

    You’re wrong mate... everyone’s app store should look like this:


    😂🙃

    hahaha you are appsolutly right 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

Sign In or Register to comment.