Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer by BLEASS
The BLEASS Alpha Synth is a virtual analog polyphonic stereo synthesizer inspired by classic analog synths and enhanced by the BLEASS’ very own musical and technical approach.
The Alpha is a highly versatile Synthesizer that aims at bringing new ways of designing and playing an infinite constellation of sounds in the iOS music making universe.
The BLEASS Alpha Synth offers many features that all musicians and producers alike will enjoy using in their music making process:
SIMPLE & INTUITIVE INTERFACE: follow the direction of the audio signal : design your own synth sounds by tweaking each panel, from left to right.
VISUALISE YOUR SOUND : thanks to its user-friendly visual filters, sliders, LFOs and envelopes, quickly understand how to design your own presets.
CPU EFFICIENT: how many times have you experienced crackling sounds while making music in the studio or on stage? The BLEASS Alpha Synth aims at offering a smooth & steady experience on iPhones and iPads, whether used as standalone or as an Audio Unit (AUv3) into your favorite DAW.
A UNIQUE MOTION SEQUENCER inspired by modular synthesizers brings a new dimension to your pads, leads and sequences by offering a large amount of rhythmic and expressive modulation possibilities and which can be coupled with the arpeggiator.
UPCOMING UPGRADES AND NEW PRESETS: The BLEASS team has partnered with many artists & sound designers in order to continuously improve the BLEASS experience, so watch out for upcoming updates bringing more features and new presets!
Technical specifications :
Synth Engine :
- Mono / Polyphonic synthesizer
- Built-in arpeggiator with beat sync
- BLEASS’s Motion Sequencer for rhythmic & expressive modulation
- 2 stereo + 1 mono fine-tunable oscillators with variable waveshapes & pulse widths
- Phase control on stereo oscillators for wide stereo
- Unison settings multiplying oscillators per voice
- Cross & ring modulation between oscillators
- Hard sync
- 1 noise source
- 2 LFOs per voice with multiple waveforms & modulation targets
- 2 variable state filters with drive settings
- 3 ADSR with multiple modulation targets
Built-in Effects :
- Delay with filter and ping-pong effect
- Reverb with length, filter and color control
- Built-In Keyboard with pitch-bend and modulation wheel
- Midi compatible
- Audio Unit V3 compatible
- Ableton Link
- 150+ factory presets designed by our dear friends Jordan - Rudess, Mark Lion, Torley, La Phaze, Nu-Trix, Electronisounds, - the Garageband Guide, the Beat Community... (More presets to - come along with the upcoming updates!)
- Store your own presets and share it across the Standalone and AUv3