Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I probably need another Amp Sim like I need to have my anus waxed.

Still, that was a ground shaking album for guitar players.
    Satcha can play and he put in the work. His video lessons prove he
    knows the neck and music theory. My wife bought me a JS Ibanez for a birthday gift.
    (I have too many guitars). Can you have too many guitars? or Keyboards? or synths?
    Or drums? Or mic's? Yes. You really can. IOS can cover a multitude of use cases.

My ass is starting to itch a bit. $25 tho' as as an Ampli-Tuba IAP.

I got their Brian May product and it doesn't sound as good at FX in
    AUM in my headphones.

• @mcd,if you have too many guitars,maybe you could send me a few 😀😀.
    Sure,i’m kidding!I’m a one guitar man.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    @mcd,if you have too many guitars,maybe you could send me a few 😀😀.
    Flo

Do you have any idea what it would cost to ship a guitar (safely) to France?
    Probably better to gift them to some poor kids with talent.

• Having a Rockman model is great!

• @kgmessier said:
    Having a Rockman model is great!

I have a RocketMan Model. It can fly across the room too... once.
    So, I really have a broken RocketMan Model.

What can a Rockman model do? Air Guitar?

• One month ago,i’ve played with a rockman amp from a friend.
    One of the worst amps i’ve ever heard.
    Even the cheapest amp sim sounds better than this thing 😉.

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:
    Flo

I’m a poor kid with talent😉😉.

• @flo26 said:

@McD said:

@flo26 said:
    Flo

OK. But you have a "Luke". i had to Google to figure out what the means.
    My favorite PodCast lately has been GuitarWank and they interviewed "Luke"
    and he was really guarded. The Robben Ford interview is amazing... he comments on playing with Miles, working with Dumble, why he stopped playing jazz and only plays original
    songs on his new albums, introducing Joni Mitchell to Jaco, and how he dealt with Carpul Tunnel. There are almost 200 episodes now. The regulars are Scott Henderson and Bruce Forman. Bruce lives near me and plays locally every 2-3 months. He's on a plain with Tommy Emmanuel for engaging with any type of audience and making them love music when it's so good you can't dismiss it.

Scott Henderson played with Chich Corea (not a fan of the man's religion) and Joe Zawinul.
    He now has his own trio. He's a tone monster and has million tips for finding any sound.

Bruce is an arch top player that loves portable amps and maybe a mid range booster like RC Boost.

Satch's tone seems saturated too a point where it becomes almost synth-y to my ears. The dry signal is buried somewhere inside the "alien".

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

@McD said:

@flo26 said:
    Flo

OK. But you have a "Luke". i had to Google to figure out what the means.
    My favorite PodCast lately has been GuitarWank and they interviewed "Luke"
    and he was really guarded. The Robben Ford interview is amazing... he comments on playing with Miles, working with Dumble, why he stopped playing jazz and only plays original
    songs on his new albums, introducing Joni Mitchell to Jaco, and how he dealt with Carpul Tunnel. There are almost 200 episodes now. The regulars are Scott Henderson and Bruce Forman. Bruce lives near me and plays locally every 2-3 months. He's on a plain with Tommy Emmanuel for engaging with any type of audience and making them love music when it's so good you can't dismiss it.

Scott Henderson played with Chich Corea (not a fan of the man's religion) and Joe Zawinul.
    He now has his own trio. He's a tone monster and has million tips for finding any sound.

Bruce is an arch top player that loves portable amps and maybe a mid range booster like RC Boost.

Satch's tone seems saturated too a point where it becomes almost synth-y to my ears. The dry signal is buried somewhere inside the "alien".

Man,i was kidding 😉.
    All these guitar players are fantastic.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    One month ago,i’ve played with a rockman amp from a friend.

The Rockman is a one- (well, really two-) trick pony, but if you like the sound, this is the way to get it. It's very processed, very '80s, and very Boston. I generally don't go for heavily-processed guitar tone, but I really love this particular tone for what it is. And no, it's not intended to be an amp sim in the strictest sense.

• @kgmessier said:

@flo26 said:
    One month ago,i’ve played with a rockman amp from a friend.

The Rockman is a one- (well, really two-) trick pony, but if you like the sound, this is the way to get it. It's very processed, very '80s, and very Boston. I generally don't go for heavily-processed guitar tone, but I really love this particular tone for what it is. And no, it's not intended to be an amp sim in the strictest sense.

Very Def Leppard Hysteria too as almost all of the guitars on that album are through the Rockman. I am a fan of the sound for what it is (and with much nostalgia) myself. Before I was able to pick up a nice 80s JCM800 during late high school I ran a Rockman into two old Peavey amps for a very 80s stereo setup.

• @flo26 said:
    Man, i was kidding 😉.

Me too. I forget to use those little emoji's >:)

• @ikmultimedia said:
    Very Def Leppard Hysteria too as almost all of the guitars on that album are through the Rockman. I am a fan of the sound for what it is (and with much nostalgia) myself. Before I was able to pick up a nice 80s JCM800 during late high school I ran a Rockman into two old Peavey amps for a very 80s stereo setup.

Yup, big nostalgia trip. For a time in high school, I actually would walk around the house with my Kramer plugged into the Rockman with those foam-and-aluminum headphones. That was my first real experience with true stereo sound coming from my guitar.

I didn't realize Hysteria was processed with Scholz stuff as well, but it certainly makes sense.

• Hey Guys! Check out the series of videos we just released. We got a chance to sit down with Joe to talk gear as well as his choices for AmpliTube Joe Satriani and how they fit in his rig.