Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kobe Bryant RIP 😢

edited January 2020 in Other

😢😢😢😢😭😭
Will miss great guy and family man!
Sad for the loss of his daughter as well. May they both rest in peace.😢

Comments

• Just saw it on the news.
    I am not a basketball fan as football, soccer is the main sport here in the uk but koby Bryant was a name I think every sport fan has heard of.
    What a sad loss.

• This is fvckin crazy. The crash took Black Mamba and his daughter too. Lame AF.

• edited January 2020

Crazy and sad indeed.

• I had no idea who was Kobe Bryant until 2 hours ago.

• edited January 2020

Kobe Bryant lived for a long time here in Italy, as his father was a basketball player too and he had played in the Italian championship for several years. Kobe was one of the greatest of all time, a legend even here in Europe. RIP with the others victims of the crash.

• @OnfraySin said:
    I had no idea who was Kobe Bryant until 2 hours ago.

Wow

• edited January 2020

Sad day. Shook my 9 year old. Kobe was his idol. Too soon to be gone. Told my son we’d pray for his family on this day.

• Wandering around Orlando airport and people are all looking at screens with stories about this. A very large news event and 41 seems altogether too young until you think of his 13 year old daughter. RIP.

• edited January 2020

I've been a huge basketball fan since before I loved music; I'd say the two are the loves of my life. I'll never forget the one time I saw him live, doing little things to control the game that you don't really notice on TV. He was a good guy beneath the hard-ass competitor and an all-around talented person, not just at basketball. They don't make many like him, and this news is extremely saddening for his family. I feel so bad for them.