Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster Player: how to tell if the Pro pack is installed properly?

I can save presets but they don‘t recall as I saved them. Namely the arp is always switched on again upon recalling. I bought the factory presets pack so if I do understand it correctelly I own the pro features?

Comments

• When you save, I think it saves as a user preset, not over the original. That’s how it worked with me.

• @animalelder said:
    When you save, I think it saves as a user preset, not over the original. That’s how it worked with me.

Yes, I‘m talking about a user preset that is not exactely recalled as saved.

• If you hadn’t purchased the pro features, it wouldn’t allow saving and would present a warning that changes would not be saved. Did you get that notification?

• @animalelder said:
    If you hadn’t purchased the pro features, it wouldn’t allow saving and would present a warning that changes would not be saved. Did you get that notification?

No, but the preset does not recall properly. That‘s why I‘m asking. Will contact their support...

• @dermichl said:

@animalelder said:
    If you hadn’t purchased the pro features, it wouldn’t allow saving and would present a warning that changes would not be saved. Did you get that notification?

No, but the preset does not recall properly. That‘s why I‘m asking. Will contact their support...

I only use SMP for presets but I tried saving some of my own and if I edited a preset with arp active and shut it off, it would be on when I opened my saved preset. I also found if I turned off a layer and saved the preset I couldn’t turn it back on when I opened that preset.

@kv331audio_bulent

• @anickt said:

@dermichl said:

@animalelder said:

I only use SMP for presets but I tried saving some of my own and if I edited a preset with arp active and shut it off, it would be on when I opened my saved preset. I also found if I turned off a layer and saved the preset I couldn’t turn it back on when I opened that preset.

@kv331audio_bulent

Seems to be by design then. I have the same issue.
    I like the sounds but hate the activated arps...

• I’m not gonna like, the free version drew me in, but the pro purchase was a massive disappointment. Glad I didn’t buy any presets.

• edited January 2020

@animalelder said:
    I’m not gonna like, the free version drew me in, but the pro purchase was a massive disappointment. Glad I didn’t buy any presets.

The proof is in the PRESETS!! :smiley:
    Check out the SoundCloud demos...
    Hearing is believing.

• @dermichl said:

Arp bypass was not among the parameters that can be modified (in the player version). I'll fix that.

• edited January 2020

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@dermichl said:

Arp bypass was not among the parameters that can be modified (in the player version). I'll fix that.

May I make a small request or wish: could you make the cross-marker in the grids center with a double-tap inside the grid while you are at it in SMP?

🙏

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@dermichl said:

That would be great!
    Is there any info which parameters can be modified and saved in the Player?

• @MobileMusic said:

@animalelder said:
    I’m not gonna like, the free version drew me in, but the pro purchase was a massive disappointment. Glad I didn’t buy any presets.

The proof is in the PRESETS!! :smiley:
    Check out the SoundCloud demos...
    Hearing is believing.

Ok, I definitely will. I also bought Synthmaster One. I think there are a lot of great sounds on both. I guess I misunderstood what that IAP was going to be. And since SMP is free, I don't feel too bad about giving some money to the dev. I just wish I used it more.

• Speaking of SMOP... Anyone notice that even though the midi/AU params for xy pad is exposed it doesn’t actually work?

Also, preset browsing in AU is hosed... after a few minutes it seems that the arrows revert to changing presets as if you were on preset one...

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    Speaking of SMOP... Anyone notice that even though the midi/AU params for xy pad is exposed it doesn’t actually work?

Also, preset browsing in AU is hosed... after a few minutes it seems that the arrows revert to changing presets as if you were on preset one...

It resets to that first arp preset on me a lot haha. I love the sounds, but I can barely get any features to work. I just thought it was me. I didn't realize it was the app!

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@dermichl said:

@kv331audio_bulent did you ever manage to fix that?