Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BleepBox users?

Anyone out there use BleepBox? White Noise Audio are the makers of Genome, but it seems they haven't updated bleepbox in a while, and their community forum for it is completely empty. Was wondering if anyone else liked the software. Would be nice for me to see them bring it on the bus.

Comments

• edited February 2013

I've always checked on it but never bought it because it hasn't been updated in so long. One thing is for sure Genome is a solid app!

Do you like Bleep!BOX?

• I love it. It's becoming somewhat archaic when considering all the new apps out there, but for a while it was one of my favs. I'm more of a synthesis guy than sample guy, so anything that lets me construct sounds from scratch is for me. I'm very disappointed that it seems to have been forgotten by White Noise. Hoping to cause a revival soon. Everyone should have this app

• Maybe if they're bugged enou they'll take a break from Genome or whatever else they're doing to slap a decent upgrade (including "Da Bus") on it..... Email Bomb Them! Lol

• I'm all for it.

• Think I remember seeing a post on Palmsounds recently saying that there was to be an upgrade?