Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sorry this is not Audiobus related but....

edited February 2014 in General App Discussion

...could we have a back to top button?

Comments

• @Michael and @Sebastian This can wait until the AB2 release of course. Actually maybe not because you'll be even more busy then!

• edited February 2014

Click on the ttop of the tab or just above it on this page and be amazed! Back to top, presto chango.

• edited February 2014

Wow, that's amazing! Thanks.

• Thanks for that tip!

• The back to top by touching the top bar (with the clock etc) works system-wide.

• @ChrisG said:

The back to top by touching the top bar (with the clock etc) works system-wide.

Unless the top bar is red, that is. ;)

• @supadom, don't go making us all jealous of you iPad air owners... Glibly remarking about how you can open safari in the middle of a session without all your music apps stuttering and crashing. ;-)

Thanks for the tip, works in chrome too

• @Hmtx said:

Sorry, ;) all works as it should here. I'm on a Far East grey import, maybe that's what it is?

• @Hmtx just got your joke... 5 hrs later. Haha haha ha :-)

• edited March 2014

thanks for that... I got the message though, I better work on my comedy routine or learn to play thru the gig with no breaks in the music ;-)

and while I'm here, what was the original topic of this thread? I completely forgot. Well, let me just tap the black bar at the top of my iPad and go see.

• Yeah, this is why I didn't get your joke @Hmtx because I just got an email and forgot to read the heading.

• edited March 2014

@Tritonman2 said:

Click on the ttop of the tab or just above it on this page and be amazed! Back to top, presto chango.

Can we have a back to bottom button please!