Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GlitchCore - A work in progress Auv3 by Alex Matheu

Comments

• @Jeezs said:

@AudioGus said:

@RajahP said:

@drez said:
    From PerplexOn...

>

Sweet. does it have sample time-stretch?

Thanks

You could always run pre and or post Effectrix(es) for that.

But Effectrix cant do any time stretch, it only proceed audio flow in real-time.

Effectrix does do time stretch. Also, GlitchCore does the same sort of ‘audio flow in real-time’ as you put it.

• Ok.. Thanks..

• @robosardine said:
    Any chance of an example of GlitchCore in action with a vocal sample if you have one around and you are testing again?
    Cheers

Here you go GlitchCore on those voice samples you sent me :)

• Jesus, please get this out ASAP. If u do a drambo on us I'm gonna freak :D

• @Gavinski said:
    Jesus, please get this out ASAP. If u do a drambo on us I'm gonna freak :D

I am trying to wrap it up as fast as I can. I have put a feature lock on, and am focused on polish now. Going through the slog of testing on a bunch of hosts. I can say it works perfectly in AUM and Apematrix. I do plan on making updates after release as well, otherwise with all the feature requests that come in like the flood, I can see how things get really drawn out. So very soon, very very soon.

• WHERE DO I INSERT MY GOD DAMN MONEY

• @iammane said:
    WHERE DO I INSERT MY GOD DAMN MONEY

I don't have a place yet...
    I could put up a preorder (never done that before) :D but I have left the whole marketing, writing the description etc, until the end.

• Please release it. I’m in quarantine. Can’t pass my time😂😂😂so bad these days. We need something to believe in. Give us glitchcore😜 @distraub

• @distraub I’d get the preorder as I’ve been following GlitchCore’s development with great anticipation.

• I’m in for the pre-order..

• 🤗 Brilliant! Thanks for that.
    Very very soon sounds good 👍🏻😃

• @distraub said:

@Munibeast said:
    Any way to do other time signatures than 4/4 @distraub ?

It is only 4/4 currently.

Thanks, would be great if one could limit the number of steps to 5, 6, 7 then.

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    I took Pure Acid’s ‘Flat Beat’ preset and glitched the bejesus out of it. Hopefully in a musical way.

https://youtu.be/

Put some delay behind that!

• Just glitchin'

At one point you have to realise it's only fun for you :)

• Ha, you can be assured I had fun, too. Can't wait for this one to drop!

• it is very much fun, y'all in for a tasty treat !

• when. does this hit the app store? this looks kick ass !

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    Just glitchin'

At one point you have to realise it's only fun for you :)

So true... in so many different contexts...

• @Krupa said:

@robosardine said:
    Any chance of an example of GlitchCore in action with a vocal sample if you have one around and you are testing again?
    Cheers

Just did this with a little acapella I found lying around in my samples folder, it's interesting I think, nothing that special but nice to try, need to get my singing friends to put their voices in a can for me 😁

Sorry man, forgot to thank you for this one. I thought I had- but when I was looking back through the thread I discovered that I hadn’t. Cheers.
    I really want to get my hands on this 😀

• @distraub said:

@Gavinski said:
    Jesus, please get this out ASAP. If u do a drambo on us I'm gonna freak :D

I am trying to wrap it up as fast as I can. I have put a feature lock on, and am focused on polish now. Going through the slog of testing on a bunch of hosts. I can say it works perfectly in AUM and Apematrix. I do plan on making updates after release as well, otherwise with all the feature requests that come in like the flood, I can see how things get really drawn out. So very soon, very very soon.

Very very soon on the 11th March. How many verys are we up to now? 😛

• I am working on the release candidate 1 now. I was trying to get rc1 to the testers this weekend but ran into a snag. I can assure you I am in the last little bit now trying to make it perfect and then will release it.

• @distraub said:
    I am working on the release candidate 1 now. I was trying to get rc1 to the testers this weekend but ran into a snag. I can assure you I am in the last little bit now trying to make it perfect and then will release it.

Thank you for sharing this exciting news. Best have of luck avoiding any snags coming down the home stretch.

• @InfoCheck said:

@distraub said:
    I am working on the release candidate 1 now. I was trying to get rc1 to the testers this weekend but ran into a snag. I can assure you I am in the last little bit now trying to make it perfect and then will release it.

Thank you for sharing this exciting news. Best have of luck avoiding any snags coming down the home stretch.

Thank you! :)

• @distraub said:

@InfoCheck said:

@distraub said:

Thank you! :)

Thank you..

BTW, do you know a guy named Drambo?

• It’s a really cool app and loads of fun! Rest assured, this dev is a perfectionist. App is already very solid and ready for prime time :)

• @distraub any chances you’d be adding other time signatures than 4/4 in the future?

• @distraub its starting to look good 🙂

• @Monome said:
    @distraub any chances you’d be adding other time signatures than 4/4 in the future?

Yes I do plan on implementing other time signatures.

• @distraub said:

@Monome said:
    @distraub any chances you’d be adding other time signatures than 4/4 in the future?

Nice!

• @Monome said:

@distraub said:

@Monome said:

Nice!

Yay!