Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GlitchCore - A work in progress Auv3 by Alex Matheu

Comments

• Was doing some testing this afternoon and nestled into a nice little slow beat jam with GlitchCore

• Yes, please. I hope this is close to fully baked?

• Getting very close

• That reminded me a bit of the time I tried to finish building a shed before my wife got home 😃
    Seriously though this is going to fit beautifully into my workflow- can’t wait.

• Any chance of an example of GlitchCore in action with a vocal sample if you have one around and you are testing again?
    Cheers

• Btw Steinberg should be thanking you because this is a major reason I picked up Cubasis 3 a couple days ago lol. Looking forward to this more than you (or I) know.

• @robosardine said:
    Any chance of an example of GlitchCore in action with a vocal sample if you have one around and you are testing again?
    Cheers

Send me a vocal sample and I will make you a video :)

• Great- will do 😀!

• Is there a connection between the upper playhead and the lower dot matrix? It is not obvious to me ... I find it a bit frustrating to watch these videos without seeing the link. Maybe it's obvious to everyone else!

• I took Pure Acid’s ‘Flat Beat’ preset and glitched the bejesus out of it. Hopefully in a musical way.

• Sounds great. Thanks for the video @Michael_R_Grant .

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    I took Pure Acid’s ‘Flat Beat’ preset and glitched the bejesus out of it. Hopefully in a musical way.

Superb effort. Can't wait for this.

• Cheers, guys. :)

• @robosardine said:
    Any chance of an example of GlitchCore in action with a vocal sample if you have one around and you are testing again?
    Cheers

Just did this with a little acapella I found lying around in my samples folder, it's interesting I think, nothing that special but nice to try, need to get my singing friends to put their voices in a can for me 😁

• @bleep said:
    Is there a connection between the upper playhead and the lower dot matrix? It is not obvious to me ... I find it a bit frustrating to watch these videos without seeing the link. Maybe it's obvious to everyone else!

The x axis of the sequencer is time and the y axis is the position in the buffer above, so a slice at 1 is the beginning of the buffer a slice at 16 is the end, if you have a diagonal line of slices starting on the left at the bottom and ending at the right at the top then the buffer plays as it normally would

• edited March 2020

Looks awesome! take my money

• @Krupa said:

@robosardine said:
    Cheers

Just did this with a little acapella I found lying around in my samples folder, it's interesting I think, nothing that special but nice to try, need to get my singing friends to put their voices in a can for me 😁

I wonder if Bjork would appreciate it ;)

• @Identor said:

@Krupa said:

@robosardine said:
    Cheers

I wonder if Bjork would appreciate it ;)

Yeah, no, probably not 😬 I kept the link private, I think the sample is from a thing they ran years ago to remix her stuff?

• Every time I watch one of these videos I want to give up working on anything until it comes out.

• Blimey, this thing is good. Can’t wait to get my mitts on it.

• Any way to do other time signatures than 4/4 @distraub ?

• Put it up for preorder. I just one day wanna see this app magically appear on my iPhone. 🧞‍♂️🧚🧚‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧝‍♂️👼

• Sweet. does it have sample time-stretch?

Thanks

• Looks great 🤩

• @RajahP said:

@drez said:
    From PerplexOn...

>

Sweet. does it have sample time-stretch?

Thanks

You could always run pre and or post Effectrix(es) for that.

• edited March 2020

@AudioGus said:

@RajahP said:

@drez said:
    From PerplexOn...

>

Thanks

You could always run pre and or post Effectrix(es) for that.

But Effectrix cant do any time stretch, it only proceed audio flow in real-time.

• @RajahP said:

Thanks

It is an effect, not a generator ,it works on live audio in a channel, no it doesn't have time stretching.

• @Munibeast said:
    Any way to do other time signatures than 4/4 @distraub ?

It is only 4/4 currently.