Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GlitchCore - A work in progress Auv3 by Alex Matheu

Comments

• @rezidue said:
    I have no idea what I’m doing yet but I instantly liked reverse playback.

https://streamable.com/0rt92

Loved this.

• @drcongo said:

@rezidue said:
    I have no idea what I’m doing yet but I instantly liked reverse playback.

https://streamable.com/0rt92

Loved this.

Thank you! At the time I sadly couldn’t figure out how easy it was to enable the grid but I loved the reverse playback and ran with it. Fun doing a ‘PA’ while using bluetooth headphones. Helped to watch AUM’s timeline meter so I could cut in and out on time.

• I had some fun this morning checking testing some LFO parameter automation and recorded this little clip

• @distraub said:
    I had some fun this morning checking testing some LFO parameter automation and recorded this little clip

drool - can not wait. I always feel like on paper, stuff like Effectrix and Turnado are what I’d like, but I ALWAYS end up using Replicant over those just because it’s more what I’m looking for. This is going to scratch that itch even deeper. Amped up.

• @distraub said:
    I had some fun this morning checking testing some LFO parameter automation and recorded this little clip

This is awesome - now i am interested in this too :smile:

• Wallet on fire what’s the good word? Lol

• @distraub said:

Really terrific, although I'd like to hear what GlitchCore was doing and what the naked audio sounded like.

• Looks great. I always liked GlitchBreaks and Sliver.

• Is there any chance this will be out before I spend 10 hours on a plane in a couple of weeks?

• Is there any ideas at all of a release date?

• Beta is still going strong, if I had to guess I would say 2 weeks until the beta is done, then a release shortly after

• Hi @distraub - was undusting Sliver, which still is an excellently rated app!
    However, the referenced web site (http://matheusound.net/sliver) is rather sparse now - is there some other place to pick up at least the manual for Sliver? Thanks much!

• @Tim6502 said:
    Hi @distraub - was undusting Sliver, which still is an excellently rated app!
    However, the referenced web site (http://matheusound.net/sliver) is rather sparse now - is there some other place to pick up at least the manual for Sliver? Thanks much!

I never created a manual for Sliver :( I really should. I would be happy to answer any questions though.

• GlitchCore is getting closer to release, still in beta, but thought I would send out a video so everyone can see it growing

• These are going to sell by the bucketload I think.
    When you say closer, do you mean Drambo closer or hold me closer?

• I mean closer like, I think I am done adding features and hoping to wrap this thing up in 1-2 weeks

• Ready to buy. But will it be out before Drambo ;)

• Good fuckin god. Not sure what else to say lol

• Love it. Take my money.

• @distraub said:
    GlitchCore is getting closer to release, still in beta, but thought I would send out a video so everyone can see it growing

So, that X-Y pad.... are there CCs for that too? Also, the shift buttons - genius.

Not that I think using CCs on the X-Y pad is a stupendous idea, but, sometimes I like to do wacky things!

• @iammane said:

@distraub said:
    GlitchCore is getting closer to release, still in beta, but thought I would send out a video so everyone can see it growing

So, that X-Y pad.... are there CCs for that too? Also, the shift buttons - genius.

Not that I think using CCs on the X-Y pad is a stupendous idea, but, sometimes I like to do wacky things!

Yes there are AU Parameters for nearly everything. Changing slices on the current pattern, changing patterns, loop on/off loop start/end, glitch on/off, glitch start/end, reverse, freeze, etc...

You can map those AU Parameters to CCs (or in cases like the Pattern Change buttons makes more sense for notes) in your host of choice, assuming the host allows for AU Parameter automation.

• @distraub said:

@iammane said:

@distraub said:

Yes there are AU Parameters for nearly everything. Changing slices on the current pattern, changing patterns, loop on/off loop start/end, glitch on/off, glitch start/end, reverse, freeze, etc...

You can map those AU Parameters to CCs (or in cases like the Pattern Change buttons makes more sense for notes) in your host of choice, assuming the host allows for AU Parameter automation.

My oh my oh my wallet is ready sir!!!

• Glitchcore is an absolute game changer for me. Drums / synths / vox / samples etc are not safe with this app

• @distraub said:
    I mean closer like, I think I am done adding features and hoping to wrap this thing up in 1-2 weeks

Looking good ... As you’re adding buttons, one really useful one would be “reset to default” I.e. the default diagonal line through the grid

• edited March 2020

It’s solid, intuitive, fun, flexible, dynamic and unique.

IMHO it’s ready for prime time :)

• I LOVE LOVE rephrasing melody lines (albeit a little glitchy :) ) and adding rhythmic pulses with it!!!

• count me in ! 👍👍👍

• Looking great! Is there any way to do odd meters or is it 4/4 only?

• edited March 2020

• Ohm. My. God.

drooling with anticipation