Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GlitchCore - A work in progress Auv3 by Alex Matheu

Comments

• edited January 2020

The area between the arrows in the wave-view, is that the area for the grid below? Oh wait, it doesn't seem so after analysing.

• edited January 2020

It seems to be the child of Egoist and Effectrix with a live input flow...sounds very very interesting. Could be great in a parallel track, to add some variations. I’m looking forward to this. When will it be released?

• @Identor said:
    The area between the arrows in the wave-view, is that the area for the grid below? Oh wait, it doesn't seem so after analysing.

The area between the arrows is the loop marker, functions at the top are loop, sequence, glitch, reverse, and freeze

When loop is active you can move the loop braces individually or drag the arrow piece to move the entire loop window

• @cuscolima said:
    It seems to be the child of Egoist and Effectrix with a live input flow...sounds very very interesting. Could be great in a parallel track, to add some variations. I’m looking forward to this. When will it be released?

I don’t have a release date yet, it is still a work in progress and I am hoping to finish it soon. I made this sneak peak in part to gauge interest and also to motivate me to finish it :) I will keep everyone posted on progress and when I have a good firm date.

• Beatlookup meets Roland stutter.
    Nice.

• @distraub said:

@cuscolima said:

I don’t have a release date yet, it is still a work in progress and I am hoping to finish it soon. I made this sneak peak in part to gauge interest and also to motivate me to finish it :) I will keep everyone posted on progress and when I have a good firm date.

I’m interested! 😎

• @distraub said:

@cuscolima said:

You caught my attention. Godspeed.

• Instabuy for me.

• +1 on this being sick and I want to cop.

• Looks great, count me in.

• Can't wait for the return of the master of glitch in AU.

• I want it.

• // Comment
    Motivation = Motivation ++;

• Thanks everyone, definitely motivated and full steam ahead

• Looks and sounds amazing. Keep at it!!

• Good to hear, will definitely use this for my upcoming album

@distraub said:
    Thanks everyone, definitely motivated and full steam ahead

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Good to hear, will definitely use this for my upcoming album

@distraub said:

Awesome, I will probably use it on that track I am submitting for your compilation. :)

• +1 vote for wanting/needing this!

• That’s a hint that it could be coming soon? ;)

@distraub said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Good to hear, will definitely use this for my upcoming album

@distraub said:

Awesome, I will probably use it on that track I am submitting for your compilation. :)

• Reserved

• I have another GlitchCore AU video to share. I have been making more progress, and have implemented pattern switching direct into the interface instead of just from a preset. This one shows off effecting a channel that has the excellent Ruismaker FM drum synth from Bram Bos, which is being driven by Rozeta Rhythm

• Fook yeah, looks awesome

@distraub said:
    I have another GlitchCore AU video to share. I have been making more progress, and have implemented pattern switching direct into the interface instead of just from a preset. This one shows off effecting a channel that has the excellent Ruismaker FM drum synth from Bram Bos, which is being driven by Rozeta Rhythm

• @distraub said:
    I have another GlitchCore AU video to share. I have been making more progress, and have implemented pattern switching direct into the interface instead of just from a preset. This one shows off effecting a channel that has the excellent Ruismaker FM drum synth from Bram Bos, which is being driven by Rozeta Rhythm

This is gonna be great. Just keep that engine full steam cause I’m ready.

• Looking sweet @distraub
    Got the original app, looking forward to the new release
    Good luck

• edited February 2020

Looks very cool! If you're looking for beta testers, happy to help. @distraub

• I need this now!

• Is the pattern change manual or can it be sequened by midi Cc or something?

• @distraub looking sick. Nice project. Definitely keep us informed 🙏🏼

• @Toastedghost said:
    Is the pattern change manual or can it be sequened by midi Cc or something?

The pattern changes are AU Parameters so can be sequenced via midi CC, I am also going to make each pattern have a discreet parameter trigger so you can change them by sending a note or map them to drum pads.