Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Might have gone overboard with this session

Got to test out the Quanta Hainbach Lab Grains preset bank with this AUM session. Still think Bark Filter has some crackle issues / cpu spikes

Play it loud

Comments

• “ Quanta Hainbach Lab Grains ”

Say what now? Also not overboard imo, nice and aggressive.

• Thanks! If you have Quanta, they have a free preset bank on the audio damage website to download @Philandering_Bastard

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    “ Quanta Hainbach Lab Grains ”

Say what now? Also not overboard imo, nice and aggressive.

• Ooooh, shiny. Much obliged.

• I was searching here to see if you posted in the forum too.
    Just watched on youtube. Really enjoyed it. Listening for the second time :sunglasses:

• Awesome that you enjoyed it! Told my bandmate its a NIN b side track 🤘🏿

@senhorlampada said:
    I was searching here to see if you posted in the forum too.
    Just watched on youtube. Really enjoyed it. Listening for the second time :sunglasses:

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Awesome that you enjoyed it! Told my bandmate its a NIN b side track 🤘🏿

Totally :lol:
    Out of curiosity... How do you approach such a track?
    Layer track by track?
    Sketch the whole progression and then work each instrument into its final form?

• @senhorlampada / for this track I drew inspiration from the Hainbach Lab Grains preset pack and then I prep each app I’m going to implement into the session. Testing reverbs etc with each individual app. I usually do a test run or two with the session and then just improvise adding layers and tweaking things while recording.

Try not to overthink things or have any boundaries ;)

@senhorlampada said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Awesome that you enjoyed it! Told my bandmate its a NIN b side track 🤘🏿

Totally :lol:
    Out of curiosity... How do you approach such a track?
    Layer track by track?
    Sketch the whole progression and then work each instrument into its final form?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    @senhorlampada / for this track I drew inspiration from the Hainbach Lab Grains preset pack and then I prep each app I’m going to implement into the session. Testing reverbs etc with each individual app. I usually do a test run or two with the session and then just improvise adding layers and tweaking things while recording.

To awesome results! Always dig your tracks :wink:

• Made my day @senhorlampada !

@senhorlampada said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    @senhorlampada / for this track I drew inspiration from the Hainbach Lab Grains preset pack and then I prep each app I’m going to implement into the session. Testing reverbs etc with each individual app. I usually do a test run or two with the session and then just improvise adding layers and tweaking things while recording.

To awesome results! Always dig your tracks :wink: