Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chomplr - MSXII Sound Design Is working on something new.

Comments

• @robosardine said:

@analog_matt said:
    All I can say is that I've heard the beta and it sounds amazing. I'll be buying a copy 👍

Well that’s good news. It sounds ‘amazing’ 🤔 that’s a bold statement. You mean amazing as in something you had previously not imagined hearing.. or... what.... tell us more.. please.

Not to be too cynical but it's built using AudioKit so he can't really diss his own framework or? ;)
    Anyways, going to be interesting to see where it goes...

• edited June 2020

Plus One

———-

👍🏼

King

• “Rumours dem spreadin'
    Claim seh a sensee mi plantin'
    But I man a de Don ina de jugglin'
    A pure rumours a gwan”

King

• @robosardine said:

@analog_matt said:
    All I can say is that I've heard the beta and it sounds amazing. I'll be buying a copy 👍

Well that’s good news. It sounds ‘amazing’ 🤔 that’s a bold statement. You mean amazing as in something you had previously not imagined hearing.. or... what.... tell us more.. please.

Amazing, as in pro level sounds you can use in a real production or make a record you might hear on the radio...

• My gut reaction is that it is not for me if I can not import sounds, but if it brings more people to iOS I think it's overall a good thing.

• AudioTuned MumbleRap with 808 Bass and Chompler for filler sounds, what's next? a 'trap hat machine' :D

• It's in the store now

• My mistake
    Link from site goes to lo fi app
    Sorry

• @Nicebutfun said:
    It's in the store now

Can’t find it.

• @Samu said:
    AudioTuned MumbleRap with 808 Bass and Chompler for filler sounds, what's next? a 'trap hat machine' :D

That would actually be pretty interesting. Like a high hat designer with a multiple LFO matrix to modulate different speeds, velocities, and pitches.

• @KirbyMumbo said:

@Samu said:
    AudioTuned MumbleRap with 808 Bass and Chompler for filler sounds, what's next? a 'trap hat machine' :D

That would actually be pretty interesting. Like a high hat designer with a multiple LFO matrix to modulate different speeds, velocities, and pitches.

Different Drummer could be your thing.

• @KING said:
    “Rumours dem spreadin'
    A pure rumours a gwan”

King

@KING wha gwah bredrin

• @david_2017 said:
    So 🤔 he loves us

:-)

If the app is released without sample import then this tweet loses all its power.

Can't wait for you to turn our disappointment into mush, msimp!

• It would be easy enough to say what the app is and isn't.

• Just read the manual which was a big help in removing it from my wanted list. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it but it is just a pretty different beast. For some reason I was thinking it would a Chomplr or EG Slashr decision but the pending EG slicer is going to be more what I am after. I was pretty much turned off Chomplr when I store it was a front end to a store with no record or import sample function. Although record was the big stinger.

• EG Slicer isn’t out yet and people already know what it is, does, will be and.... for the most part... won’t be. Hmmmm :D

• @david_2017 said:
    So 🤔 he loves us

:-)

"We released videos and hyped this release for months, and those people have the audacity to actually talk about the release, before it is released, how dare they"

• @robosardine said:

@analog_matt said:

He is from Audiokit, everything is amazing, dont you get emails ?

• edited June 2020

@stormbeats said:

@KING said:
    “Rumours dem spreadin'
    A pure rumours a gwan”

King

@KING wha gwah bredrin

@stormbeats, Wha gwarn mi Brejrin, Bless up! : Big tune ^

Bless up ALL Brejrin an Sistrin.

Enjoy yourselves!

King

• @KING said:

@stormbeats said:

@KING said:
    “Rumours dem spreadin'
    A pure rumours a gwan”

King

@KING wha gwah bredrin

@stormbeats, Wha gwarn mi brejrin, Bless up! Big tune ^

Bless up ALL brejrin an sistrin.

Enjoy yourselves!

King

Ayyyy dope stuff. Big tune

• If this has no ability to sample and is simply the front for IAP’s it will be a waste of time for me.

• edited June 2020

Only time will tell what it truly does. Good thing it's software though...and not a $500 piece of hardware.

Good to see this section of iOS music making heating up. Can't wait to see where Drambo takes us in the sampling department...it is so close and just needs a few tweaks to make it Best In Class IMHO....

What are those things?
    . Per Slice Fade In/Out
    . Per Slice fx routing
    . Per Slice Velocity/Pitch/Play Direction
    . Per Slice audio bus routing...

• Every thread eventually becomes a Drambo thread. The gift that keeps on giving. :D

• @DCJ said:
    ... The gift that keeps on giving. :D

There's gold in them thar words!

King

• edited June 2020

@DCJ said:
    Every thread eventually becomes a Drambo thread. The gift that keeps on giving. :D

Heck Yeah Man...everytime I think I can't do something, Drambo delivers...In Fact...those features I listed above can all be done in Drambo right now...I just realized this after the fact :)

Who says Red Wine can't help you think :)

Drambo is like a Hermetic Tomb given to us by a Secret Society who wants us to evolve and do good for the world :)

• @DCJ said:
    EG Slicer isn’t out yet and people already know what it is, does, will be and.... for the most part... won’t be. Hmmmm :D

Here I was thinking the manual was a pretty good indicator of what Chomplr is and what it does. As far as what it will be how long does someone have to sit around and wait before commenting on what it isn't when there is no information about what it will be. Or does the seemingly ignorant post by msimp predate the manual being available. If so then ignore this comment as at the time his statement may have had some validity I guess.

• edited June 2020

@Ailerom Well all that matters is which Pill you took. The Color of The Pill determines everything Neo....err...I mean Ailerom...or is it MoreLia ?
    https://media.giphy.com/media/4a7sWil1NZoRWymHJp/source.gif

• @DCJ said:
    Every thread eventually becomes a Drambo thread. The gift that keeps on giving. :D

I remember back in my day when every thread became about the BM3, consarnit.

• @AudioGus said:

@DCJ said:

I remember back in my day when every thread became about the BM3, consarnit.

Yeah, now it is only apps that crash and don't get developed that get compared to that, interestingly though, no Drambo in the WOOT threads hahaha.