Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Invisible (almost) text in soft drummer

I don’t remember the text being this hard to read in soft drummer. Maybe something has changed with iOS 13?

Anyone have a way around this? I’ve tried some accessibility settings to no avail.

EDIT: The image I attached is actually just readable when I view this post on my laptop. But on my iPad both this image and the app are literally illegible.

@LuisMartinez Any ideas? can we get a darker background please? I really can’t use it like this. Let me know if I’m doing something wrong.

Comments

• You probably have dark mode enabled which some apps don’t handle well. I see this issue as well. Some text in blocs wave is completely invisible because of dark mode.

• Ah, dark mode, so that's it. I use it and emailed Luis that I had a hard time with the white text on silver. He replied that he would attend to that in the next update.

• edited January 2020

Oh that'll be it. I should have thought of that myself... Thanks!

Hopefully it will be fixed in an update, I prefer dark mode.