Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can’t buy Audiobus midi learn , no button to push

Hello all, I have a strange issue. I want to buy the upgrade of the midi learn, but when I press the buy button , it shows an information slider , but no where to press to buy.

Is this a bug or did I misS anything?

Comments

• Are on e beta team? Sometimes beta users don’t get charges for the iap.

• I just tested it, I did not see the button. I did see the blue underlined text to buy it, but the AB3 crashed on me... weird.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I just tested it, I did not see the button. I did see the blue underlined text to buy it, but the AB3 crashed on me... weird.

Have you tried power cycling?

• Weird! Would you mind taking a screenshot?

• I was just reading about midi learn and decided to look at it in app, but opening the information panel (the one that leads to “Buy it” or “try it”) crashes AB3 each time...

• @tehskwrl said:
    I was just reading about midi learn and decided to look at it in app, but opening the information panel (the one that leads to “Buy it” or “try it”) crashes AB3 each time...

What device and iOS version?

@Michael?

• iPad Pro 2018, iOS 13.4

• I tried the same on another device, iPhone 7+ iOS 13.4.1, and found it to crash there, too.

• Wow! I’ll look into it @tehskwrl

• edited April 2020

@tehskwrl: I can't seem to reproduce the issue here. Would you mind sending me any crash logs for Audiobus you can find? Here's how:

1. Open the Settings app. Find Privacy, then Analytics, Analytics Data
    2. Look for entries with the app name, with the date/time that matches when you saw the crash. Note that any entries with "wakeups" in the name aren't actually crashes, but another kind of log that isn't much use for diagnosis: Ignore those ones.
    3. Select the entry, then tap the share button at the top right (a square with an upwards arrow) and email the contents to me ([email protected]).
  • Fix is available now @tehskwrl – thanks for your help! Let me know how you go.

• Hooray! Thank you =^_^= I’ll be programming midi routings for a while now hahaha