Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why isn't there a thread on Siri Shortcuts for Music making?

I'm genuinely curious. iOS has an inbuilt scripting app, but it seems to mainly used by developers. Any thoughts?

Comments

• I use Siri Shortcuts and find it pretty useful for audio based calculations. For example, I have one that helps me quickly calculate the length of samples for clean looping on my SU700, another that converts bars to time based on bpm, a reverb and delay calculator, etc.

• I believe there’s no thread on Siri shortcuts because most iPad musicians have Siri completely disabled on their iPads. It just adds CPU overhead and nobody wants Siri to ask what she can do for you during a live performance...

• @Rodolfo said:
    I believe there’s no thread on Siri shortcuts because most iPad musicians have Siri completely disabled on their iPads. It just adds CPU overhead and nobody wants Siri to ask what she can do for you during a live performance...

Agreed. I've actually never used Siri once on any iPad/iPhone since it was introduced.

• I use Siri all the time when I’m listening to Apple Music... loads of playlists made while scooting around town or running on the treadmill which is awesome. If I tell it to simply play “something “ the picks I get are very interesting.