Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster one polyphony drop

I have just updated synthmaster one on my ipad pro 2017 to 1.3.5 and now the polyphony has dropped from 16 to 12. Has anybody else had this problem? Im running ios 12.4.
Thanks for any help.

Comments

• I realize I’m having this problem after you pointed it out. IPad Pro 2017 on 13.3 and iPad Air 2 on the same. I don’t tend to go polyphony crazy with this synth. I could probably get by with 8 polyphony. Still, at least on the Pro I remember 16 polyphony.

• edited January 2020

Thanks for the help. There is no mention of this in the 1.3 update. When i was running version 1.1 it was 16 voices. I have contacted the app developer twice on this issue with no response in nearly 2 weeks.

• @Sandstorm said:
    Thanks for the help. There is no mention of this in the 1.3 update. When i was running version 1.1 it was 16 voices. I have contacted the app developer twice on this issue with no response in nearly 2 weeks.

@kv331audio_bulent

• We haven’t reduced polyphony. Did you set the global polyphony to 12?

• edited January 2020

No i havent touched the polyphony settings in the global menu. It converted to 12 notes polyphony after updating to 1.3.5. Along the top of the screen there is a drop down menu to chose between 4 8 and 12 notes but not 16.

• edited January 2020

In SETTINGS and under AUDIO ENGINE there is a global polyphony setting which wasnt in the sm1 1.1 O.S. There you can choose either PRESET 4 8 or 12 notes of polyphony but not 16. At the top left of the screen you can choose polyphony but again there is no facility to choose 16 notes.

• @Sandstorm said:
    In SETTINGS and under AUDIO ENGINE there is a global polyphony setting which wasnt in the sm1 1.1 O.S. There you can choose either PRESET 4 8 or 12 notes of polyphony but not 16. At the top left of the screen you can choose polyphony but again there is no facility to choose 16 notes.

@kv331audio_bulent : In both settings and the main user interface, 12 voice is the current max.

• @kv331audio_bulent said:
    We haven’t reduced polyphony. Did you set the global polyphony to 12?

Ok but my polyphony is now only 12 after updating to current O.S 1.3.5>
    >

@kv331audio_bulent : In both settings and the main user interface, 12 voice is the current max.

So is it 16 or 12? This is misleading info here!