Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Today Will Be Awesome

I was challenged to create a track titled "Today Will Be Awesome." At first I didn't even know where to begin, but then I decided to simply embrace what was to the obvious feeling (to me) and just run with it.

Recorded on the iPhone in NS2 with iSymphonic, SnythMaster One, bs-16i and Mersenne.

Comments

• Lovely! Such happy horns. You made my day!

• edited January 2020

@peanut_gallery said:
    I was challenged to create a track titled "Today Will Be Awesome." At first I didn't even know where to begin, but then I decided to simply embrace what was to the obvious feeling (to me) and just run with it.

Recorded on the iPhone in NS2 with iSymphonic, SnythMaster One, bs-16i and Mersenne.

Happy stuff. Plenty of room for some sub-Madness/Suggs-type vocal on this :)

• i love track challenges. there should be more of them in life. Like sports but for music. music writing competitions? ughhhmmm yes please.

• What a happy day! Awesome tune!!! 😊

• larry laffer in the land of the audiobus forum

• @dreamrobe said:
    larry laffer in the land of the audiobus forum

:p :D