Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

F&G Composer - 1st edition

Hey fellow Audiobussers,

http://www.fgcomposer.co.uk/latestissue.html

I've been working for a few months with this site, which has just re-launched and for which I am now producing this digital magazine aimed at anyone with an interest in film and game soundtracks, composition, etc., or just generally interested in music.

It's only 24 pages to start with but there's a nice spread of content in there and we're also looking for contributions - essentially anything you can see in the mag (soundtrack reviews, interviews, features and so on) so if any of you consider yourselves budding writers you should PM me. Certainly interested in reviews and features on instruments, apps, PC/Mac software and anything else that composers would find stimulating (intellectually, ahem).

The mag is mildly interactive to start, so clicking on any graphic should take you somewhere interesting (Doug - hope you don't mind me linking to some of your vids!) and in future the mag will have more functionality. You can download or view in your browser (best viewed as double-page layout). In future issues we'll also be offering promo code prize draws.

The next issue will be out mid-March. Like us on Facebook? Go on... https://www.facebook.com/fgcomposermag

Cheers,

Chris

Comments

• Hi Chris, hope you are keeping well, and please post as many of videos as you like.

• Just gonna bump this - people are saying it's a good read (which I already knew, ahem) and we have an issue coming out every month, so if you're even just passively curious about soundtracks and music in general, which you all must be, download this FREE magazine. Lots planned for next issue - loads more app reviews, an interview with one of the stars of iOS development, more instruments... and all packaged nicely for your on or offline reading pleasure!

• How does one PM on this forum? My iPhone Safari browser doesn't indicate such... back to the desktop?

• Click on the username for the person you want to message, it brings up that user's page, there's a link on that page that says "Send ___ a message", that's how you can PM here.