Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bedhead Productions new business model , what do you think ?

So I’ve been here a little over a year and my main focus was trying to find my niche . My motivations are A. Learn new things B. Use new tools to compose new music C. Give back , by teaching and sharing ,D. Build a brand and revenue stream so that I can work on all of the above full time , which I do anyway , but realistically my dog sitting business and Lyft and Door Dash have been paying the bills whenever music income isn’t enough.
So I’ve realized after the first year , that the thing I done that was by far the most well received and drew the biggest crowd was when I did sound design . So I’ve now given away some synth presets and some kemper amp profiler presets . The most recent was yesterday where Doug Woods of The Soundtestroom helped me give away 100 mitosynth Presets and the response is overwhelmingly good/amazing so far . So I’ve started a Patreon page and decided that the incentive is going to be ,first of all is going to be oodles of free presets and samples for my patrons and you will get to vote on which software I develop sounds for you and what type . Eventually I’ll probably have tiers of membership and for a bit more , I’ll be your consultant in the studio whenever you need me , custom sound design and engineering, songwriting , genre blending , composition and arranging advisor and even troubleshooter . In turn you will be keeping me alive , paying my bills and available practically 24/7. In addition I’m going to start offering iPad/ios lessons via Skype for almost any application you desire , from knowing ios better , to designing a custom workflow for you as a mobile musician , using the iOS platform . I’m also very knowledgeable about music production on a pc desktop. So let me be your Audio/iOS /guitar /dance music/video editing and production geek squad .......or guru ,lol, however you prefer to see it . The good news is I will also continue to give much of what I learn and create ....for free , to my current and upcoming YouTube subscribers . Anyway , thanks for all your support so far , I’ll be documenting my whole journey and if I continue to have successes , you will learn from my journey how it happens , right along side me . I’m not one to hide or keep my tips and tricks secret...anyone that knows me personally knows that I enjoy giving and helping because it’s from others giving and teaching , that I’ve become good at what I do and I’m very grateful . I’ll post more details including links in the near future . I am just announcing my mission plan for the year , which is to make it easier for you all to make great tunes on iOS . That has been the goal ,but now that I know what my audience on YouTube wants most , I can narrow my focus and be even more productive and helpful .
Here is to a great New Year!
Marc Pattison,
Bedhead Productions

Soundtestroom show where you can get your free 100 mitosynth presets