Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there anyone using AUFX:Push on iOS 13?

I'm still on iOS 12 and there's a bug where if you're running AUFX:Push for a while (around 8 minutes) the key input emits a harsh buzz and the key input audio is killed. (Actually, I think it's looping the buffer for the channel, so if the IAA failure happens during silence, there won't by a buzz, but the audio will stop).

This issue was verified by @j_liljedahl but he's been busy on other things so a fix will be at some indeterminate future time.

What I'm wondering is if this issue persists in iOS 13? It's a simple test:
Run a sustaining sound on one channel, a pulse on another. Use the pulse as the side chain for the sustaining sound and run for about 8 minutes.

I'm still getting the IAA timing freeze issue I noted in another thread (I'm assuming they're related) so I'm willing to update, assuming these things are fixed.