Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi Guitar 2 bugs and upgrading?

Hi

I re downloaded this app a number of times hoping to purchase a feature but the return to page button is exactly over the midi guitar rig purchase button. , anyone else?

Comments

• edited January 2020

I have the same, but that's the Tools button that's covered, not the Rig one, which is the next one down. To judge from the behaviour of the other buttons after purchase, I think the obscured bit only says Installed. You should be able to hit Purchase on the Rig and then it'll change to Purchased after you're successful.

• edited January 2020

@GavrielProductions said:
    Hi

I re downloaded this app a number of times hoping to purchase a feature but the return to page button is exactly over the midi guitar rig purchase button. , anyone else?

In that picture, I see three purchase buttons and three IAPs. The button that is covered seems to be for the free tools.

• edited January 2020

I already purchased midi guitar rig, this ———> bug continues to appear where i will be charged again and again,

I posted another thread where i was charged twice, requested a refund.. there was no message of a restored purchase or that i had already paid for this..

Any ideas?

Btw when i try re purchasing midi guitars i see a glimpse of a wheel and nothing happens, so yeah, should I post a video?

i love to buy this upgrade but...

• edited January 2020

Hi

I went to another ipad pro ( same family sharing account) and managed to purchase the midi guitar and this time it said you already purchased this etc, the i purchased the midi, finally :smiley:

And as soon as i checked on my own ipad pro the family sharing updated the purchase..i have no idea why it was not working before, i admit that i mistaken the free tools before after trying everything to solve this from un instal, hard restart, whatever...anyway thanks 😊

• @Masanga said:
    I have the same, but that's the Tools button that's covered, not the Rig one, which is the next one down. To judge from the behaviour of the other buttons after purchase, I think the obscured bit only says Installed. You should be able to hit Purchase on the Rig and then it'll change to Purchased after you're successful.

Im very very happy i sorted this out, its the best!

• @GavrielProductions said:

@Masanga said:

Im very very happy i sorted this out, its the best!

Glad that it worked out.

• For audio to MIDI nothing works as well as MIDI Guitar 2. Not cheap but it has low latency and allows
    me to play on the guitar and hear chords "in tune". Sounds just like any synth I own that's AUv3 too.
    And it allows loading AUv3 FX. Standalone rigs or IAA use cases. I find the standalone to be more stable.
    But it's great for live work. For recording some IAA plumbing might be required using AB3 for example
    into a solid DAW.

• It’s a great app, but the UI is just awful. And it keeps forgetting my IAPs.

• @GavrielProductions : i’d suggest updating the thread title

• @mistercharlie said:
    It’s a great app, but the UI is just awful. And it keeps forgetting my IAPs.

i hear you, im new to it, i was using it for but had not expected it to be this much fun after upgrading more features tor cod midi in other daws, im happy with it.

• edited January 2020

@McD said:
    For audio to MIDI nothing works as well as MIDI Guitar 2. Not cheap but it has low latency and allows
    me to play on the guitar and hear chords "in tune". Sounds just like any synth I own that's AUv3 too.
    And it allows loading AUv3 FX. Standalone rigs or IAA use cases. I find the standalone to be more stable.
    But it's great for live work. For recording some IAA plumbing might be required using AB3 for example
    into a solid DAW.

i love it, i have tons of ios synths lis volt, ivcs3, nave, odyssei, model15, shockwave, ims-20, animoog, thor, sunrizer etc and i can now play interesting things with a guitar compared to my previous 2 finger piano-keyboard compositions :p this is not just some app but part of my daily life now., i kick myself for waiting to upgrade.